Chapter 11- Whatever floats your boats

Recap

Well, you are the first to know and I wanted to say that I am moving." He said and when I heard him say the word 'moving' I took a double take and opened my eyes wide.

"Your moving?" My voice croaked due to the fact that it was dry.

"Yea-" Alex started but then our conversation had got cut off by Callum.

------

Nathan's P.O.V.

I really needed to get my act together- and soon. I wanted Georgia to fall in love with my charms, not my jerkiness. There was only one man that could help me do that; Blake. Blake was like the master of masters at relationships.

I was walking to his room seen as he is always in his room. *knock* *knock* Immediately Blake opened the door and let me walk in. "I need your help." I said as soon as he sat down. He raised his eyebrows at me which meant 'what now?'

"Well, I need Georgia to fall in love with me." I blurted out not thinking for a second that Blake and Georgia were basically best friends.

"You need or want?" He said smirking at me. "Anyway, whatever you do just keep me out of it." He said seriously and sat down at his desk.

"Please, help me and I will leave you alone." I pleaded him as he had already given up on me and we haven't even started.

"Okay fine. Step One: Leave her wanting more. Once you have completed Step One, come to me for Step Two." He said as he practically shoved me out of his room.

Leave her wanting more. Couldn't be that hard could it?

---

Georgia's P.O.V.

I was getting dressed for school when I realised I couldn't find my phone. I went crazy trying to find it but then I gave up, there was no use. It wasn't to be seen anywhere, I had just finished my breakfast and was just washing the dishes before walking to school.

*ring* I turned off the tap that was letting out water for me to wash the dishes and grabbed the nearest towel to wipe my hands. *ring*

"I'm coming!" I shouted as loud as I could. Nobody normally visits me at this hour so who could it be? I opened the door to reveal Nathan. His brown hair was tousled onto the side as usual, his green eyes were glistening but usually they wouldn't.

"Hey." I said awkwardly as I motioned for him to come inside.

"I just wanted to say that I was sorry for acting the way I have lately, you left your phone the day you came to talk to Blake. I was supposed to give it you earlier but I forgot." He rambled on as I just stared deeply into his emerald green eyes.

"Its okay, thanks anyway." I said as I told him to sit down as I finished washing the remaining dishes. Once I had finished I wore my blazer and got my school bag ready.

"You coming?" Nathan asked me before trying to find the keys to open my front door. I walked over to the keys and unlocked the door, I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked outside. I turned around and locked the door...

Lucy's P.O.V.

Today was Alex's last day, Friday. How I hated Fridays with a passion. I like Fridays but I hate my lessons on Fridays.

We had Music first which meant arguing over which song our band should perform in front of the class. Also we would argue on who was playing what instrument. The song that we had just done previously; Jess and Georgia were on piano. Alex was on drums- he was really good and Brooke was on electric guitar. I was singing with Blair.