Prologue

----------

Georgia's P.O.V.

I was making my way to the school canteen to meet Brooke, she was my best friend. I was looking around to see if I could spot her, there she was waving her hand at me. I waved back to signal to her that I had noticed her.

As soon as I sat down the whole cheerleading squad appeared at my table. Well, that escalated quickly I thought to myself. They where all circling around our table which caused everyone to look at us.

"If you want to be a cheerleader, you sit with the cheerleaders." Kate said as I looked up to see her angry face, I swear it was going to burst any second! I looked to Brooke and she gave me a sad smile. I wanted to smack Kate's smirk right of her face.

Right, I forgot to tell you guys. Me and Brooke tried out for the cheerleading squad, hoping we would both get in, but only I did. I told Brooke that I wouldn't do it without her.

But being the typical Brooke she said that she would feel bad, so she made me do it. Now look at what you have done Brooke.

"Go, I will be fine." Brooke said snapping me back to reality. How can she sit here for half an hour all alone? I thought to myself whilst looking at her with a shocked expression on my face.

I mumbled a quick sorry to Brooke and got up. Trust me, these cheerleaders are absolutely stupid. Amber was telling us how she can't tell if her boyfriend wants her back when clearly, he has his arm around her and whispering stuff in her ear. Duh! He wants you back, wants you back, wa-wants you wants you back. (Sorry Cher Lloyd moment) 

"We have got to tell you our new rule!" Kate shouted as soon as Amber's ex-boyfriend left.

"Okay, go ahead." I huffed looking towards Brooke. She was sat all alone in the corner writing stuff in her notebook.

"We are not allowed to sleep or go out with anyone that we have dated." She said as I rolled my eyes. 'We' she meant by the cheerleading squad. I am already sick and tired of this.

"Excuse me!?" Kate screamed at me which caused me to turn my head around to face her to see who she was talking to. Kate was starring directly at me and so where all the girls, their mouths where opened making an 'o' shape.

"What?" I asked calmly. I have no idea what I have done, why are the starring at me like that? I am sure its lunch time doesn't anyone here eat?

"Don't role your eyes at me missy, why do you look so tired?" She asked me opening her eyes wider and wider as she goes. Oh wait, her eyes might pop out of her head lets video it! I thought.

"You know what I am tired!" I stood up and slammed my hands onto the table. "I am tired that you are bossing everyone around and they are just following like lost puppy dogs." I continued. When I said 'you' I pointed in her face.

Nathan's P.O.V.

I walked into the canteen with Austin and we saw Georgia fighting with Kate. Go Georgia! You must be thinking why I hate Kate?

She was always clingy when I used to date her, this was like 3 years ago. Austin encouraged me to go for it, I hated him for that. Then I broke up with her and this is probably why she is such a bitch towards everyone.

Someone went toward Georgia, then I realised it was Brooke. I remembered at Austin's 16th Birthday party, I challenged him to make Brooke fall in love with him before he fell into love with her. I knew that he liked Brooke but he just never has admitted to it.

Then I heard a scream which snapped me back to reality. Georgia had some of Kate's hair extensions in her hand and Brooke was trying to pull them off each other.

I did what I had to do, surprisingly Austin had the same idea. We walked over to the fight, I restricted Georgia away from Kate and Austin pulled Kate away from Georgia restraining her from moving.

Georgia was huffing and puffing she seemed very angry, I was so stupid that I wasn't paying attention to anything that was happening so I didn't know who had started the fight.

I looked to Georgia and she calmed down, she was trying to wriggle around and run away but I didn't let her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her while holding her as she was about to fall. "I am guessing not." I mumbled to myself before taking her to the nurse.

Austin asked Brooke what happened in the canteen. Brooke refused to answer him and the funny thing was that I was actually there!

Brooke mumbled as she walked away from us, "When I talked to you, you ignored me and now I will do the same." What kind of friend am I? I only gave Austin that bet because he was going on about 'how he could get any girl' Clearly not. 

Brooke's P.O.V.

I was about to leave my last lesson to see how Georgia was doing in the nurse's office. Turns out that she had some sort of 'big shock' that made her faint.

It was probably when Nathan held her and that's what caused her to have a shock. Georgia has always liked Nathan and  I have always liked Austin. She doesn't know that yet.

I have always teased her about Nathan which would make her blush or make her hit me really hard.

Suddenly Nathan and Austin where coming my way and I was about to turn the other way but Austin shouted my name. Surprise that he remembered it.

Austin and I used to be best friends when we where in Primary. Then the first day of High School he just kept on ignoring me and never came in contact with me. I will never understand guys!

"What happened in the canteen?" Austin asked me. I eyed him and gave him a cold glare.

"Why should I tell you, you have been ignoring me and so I will ignore you!" I said and on the word 'you' I kept poking his chest HARD.

I walked past him nudging him on my way as I felt proud of speaking out for once. I could get used to it...

----------

I decided to change the prologue with someones support.

Updated: 15/02/2014

Next: 22/02/2014

Don't frown someone might be falling in love with your smile.