23

Katie's POV:

I wake up and it takes me a minute to remember where I'm at. I'm at Grayson's.

I let out a sigh as I remember the fight between Ethan and I. I miss him.

I get up out of bed and open the door in hopes to find Grayson somewhere.

I'm hit with the smell of bacon. I smile as I make my way down the large staircase. I have no clue where the kitchen is but I'm bound to find it right?

I finally find it and I see Grayson shirtless with just sweats on. "Oh so he does where something other than a suit." I joke making him jump. I chuckle as he places his hand on his chest.

As I plop down at his island he continues to stare at me. "What?" I chuckle. "You look amazing in my shirt." My cheeks heat up and Ethan begins to leave my mind.

"I'm guessing you want some?" He grins grabbing some plates. "Of course." I laugh.

He makes me a plate and slides it across the island to me. "Thank you." I smile. He smiles back.

We are quiet as we eat but I'm quick to break the silence. "I should probably go get my things. He's supposed to leave later today." I mutter playing with my pancakes.

"I'm guessing things aren't okay between you two?" He ask. "No. He's mad at me for staying here." I admit.

"You guys weren't together were you?" He ask now confused. "No. It was complicated I guess." I say taking my last bite.

Grayson takes both our plates and sits them in his sink.

"Well I'll tell you what." He says making his way towards me as I hop off the stool. "I'll go with you to get your things. Don't stress over him." He says pushing some of my hair behind my ear. My heart flutters.

I nod. "After we get your stuff we'll come back here and discuss how we're gonna move all of your belongings from your house to mine." He says making his way out of the kitchen.

"What do you mean move my stuff here?" I ask running after him.

"Oh well since I have all this room and you're gonna need a place to stay I figured you'd stay here." He grins. "Plus being my assistant means you have to be ready to be at my side at all cost. This just makes it easier." He adds.

Am I really gonna consider this? I just met him. But of course I agree because I'm the craziest person to walk this earth.