3

As I walk into my office I see more files left for me. Great.

I roll my eyes as I plop down in my seat.

"Could you go get the boss some coffee. I'm rather flooded with work." Angela said from my doorway.

Angela is probably one of the few people I can stand here. Don't take it the wrong way. I don't have a thing for her. She's just nice and she helps me out a bunch.

"Yeah sure." I agree since I owe her one. Maybe two.

She smiles and heads back to her office.

I walk down the boring hallway and into the same boring elevator. I swear the same four songs play through the speakers.

I run my hands through my hair as I walk through the main floor and out the doors. I grab my car keys out of my pocket as I leave this hell hole.

I walk across the large parking lot to my car and sigh as I get in. It's pretty cold out now. I should probably start wearing a jacket of some kind but I don't care enough to do that.

I begin to make my way to the cafe not far from work. This tends to be the one my boss goes to.

As I pull into the cafe I unfasten my seatbelt and quickly walk through the chilled wind.

"Hello." A young girl said with a bright smile as I walked in. I shoot her a small smile and look over all the drinks they offer.

"Um I'll take one black coffee and a coffee with cream and sugar." I say pulling out my wallet. She smiles at me and taps a few buttons.

"8.50" she says glancing at me. I pull out a ten dollar bill and hand it to her. She gladly takes it and gives me my change.

Within just a few minutes the coffee is ready. Great now I have to carry them.

I roll my eyes as I make my way out to my car. This is such a hassle.

I sit both coffee cups into my drink carrier and drive carefully back to work. I don't need to make this day any worse by spilling coffee on myself.

I pull into work and I quickly get out of my car and make my way to the tall building. I've been gone for a while and I don't want the boss getting angry. The last thing I need is to get fired.

I press the button on the elevator and I wait impatiently for it to swing open. When it finally opens I step on quickly.

As I'm waiting for the doors to close I hear a quick clicking of heels down the hallway. I put my foot in between the doors and they swing back open.

"Thank you so much." I hear a small voice and I look up to be greeted with a face I've never seen before.

She's gotta be new. I've never seen her here before. I think I'd remember someone like her.

Stunning.

——————————
AN:

Okay so I think I'm gonna try and write a Grayson fanfic as the same time as this story.

I have lots of ideas rushing to my head so why not.

And It'll benefit both lanes