o n e

"hey guys! welcome back to my channel. if you're new here go ahead and subscribe if you haven't already. my name is sunshine and i'm a youtuber in la." i say into the camera for my intro like always. "today i'm going to be filming a video with my boyfriend and our roommates." i say. "except for franny. i don't know why she won't film with us." i add. "introduce yourselves!" i yell. "i'm corey." "i'm harrison." "jc!" "hi i'm bobby." "and i'm kian." they all say.
"okay so for some reason people want me to do a boyfriend tag... but why not do a boyfriends tag?" i ask. "so today we will be seeing who is the better boyfriend out of all these guys. franny would win if she would film with us just saying." i say to the group of boys sitting on the porch with me. i'm in the middle of harrison and kian, and behind us are jc, bobby, and corey. "so the way this works is i ask questions that my boyfriends should know and they answer them. if they get it right. they get a point. if they get it wrong. you'll see." i explain clapping my hands together. "okay this is going to make me look so bad if i don't win." kian says making everyone laugh. "baby these are easy." i say rubbing his back.
"okay first question is: what is my little sister's full name?" i ask reading the question from my phone. all of the boys wrote down the answers. "loren gray beech." harrison says along with kian, jc, and corey. "bobby what the hell?" i ask laughing turning around to him. "i don't know i blanked!" he yells laughing. "alright so that's a point for everyone besides bobby. so because bobby got it wrong he has a consequence. he has to pick from the cup of dares and do what it says." i explain handing him the cup. he draws out of it and reads it off. "jump in the pool." he says. i take the piece of paper from him and read the rest. "fully clothed. you bitch." i read laughing. "okay franny made the dares so..." corey says. bobby jumps in the pool and climbs out drenched and sits back down on the porch. "okay next question. my boyfriend should know this." i say looking at kian with a smile. "okay stop making out in front of us!" kc yells putting his paper in between us. "what! is the very first video i posted in 2016?" i ask. "you're all taking too long!" kian yells looking at the rest of them hiding his answer. "5! 4! 3! 2!" i start counting down. "chill chill!" corey yells making everyone laugh. "1! oh yeah! double points if you can guess the date." i say. "reveal your answers boys." i command. i look around and see everyone got it right. but harrison and kian got the date. "wow! you guys got it right!" i cheer highfiving everyone. "they all got it right but harrison and kian get double points for putting the date. the answer was 'kian lawley was my new years kiss?!?' and it was posted on January third!" i say to the camera. "so me and kian have three points?" harrison asks. i nod and start to ask the next question. "so on my 21st birthday i went to a party and invited you guys and 12 other people. list those twelve people." i say. "we're not going to get this." jc says writing his answer down. "so while we're waiting i just wanna say i have merch!" i yelling throwing my hands up in the air.
"fanjoy.co/sunshine" i plug. "you boys done?" i ask getting my phone out for the answer. they all just hum in response. "okay so you guys should have alissa violet, lele, corinna kopf, tana, david dobrik, jenn, rebecca, cameron, liza, franny, ricky dillon, and nash." i say. "if you guys got one wrong then pick from the cup." i say passing the cup around. "we all got it wrong can we just do a group punishment?" corey asks whining. "i suppose but i pick it." i say putting my hand in the cup and grabbing a small slip of paper. "mouse traps." kian reads from over my shoulder. "lets relocate!" jc says snapping for the transition.
we move everything into the kitchen because the counter space and set the camera up along with the mouse traps. "so everyone messed up on the last one so they have to put their hands on mouse traps." i explain. there's two mouse traps for each person. a slew of yells and curse words come from the group of boys that just caused themselves pain. "guys i have to censor that shit." i lie laughing. "okay so in first place we have kian and harrison with three points. and then in second place jc and corey with one. bobby is in last place with a goose egg." i say patting the boys' backs. "the last three questions are just whoever answers the fastest." i explain. "easy. it going to be me." jc brags. "okay so this rounds question is, if there is one place i would want to live besides la where is it?" there's a bunch of answers being thrown out. none of them being right. "london!" harrison calls out throwing his hand up in victory knowing he got it right. "yep!" i say highfiving him. "baby, you should've gotten that. my aunt lives there!" i say turning to kian. "i forgot i'm sorry!" he says putting his hands up in surrender.
"next question!" i yell clapping. "how old was i when loren was born?" i ask. i see the boys drawing in the air writing out the math and i hear someone call out the correct age. "2?" it was kian. "good job babe." i say. "FINAL ROUND!" we all yell.
"okay so for the last question it's a numbers question." i warn. "how many tattoos do i have?" i ask. "4! the gun on your finger. the wavey thing on your side. my name and loren's name on the inside of your finger!" kian yells standing up and walking away cheering. "damn. try hard." jc says quietly but laughing. "seriously i would've never guessed that you had more than one." corey says. "yeah i thought you only had the wave and gun." bobby says. "i knew about loren but i didn't know you got kian's names tattooed. that shits on you forever." jc says. "well kian ad harrison were there when i got kian's tattooed so harrison got it just not fast enough. i heard you." i say to harrison. by now kian sat back down and i start the outro. "okay so everyone i would like to introduce you to my boyfriend. kian!" i say clapping along with the four other boys. "so kian has five points totaled up. harrison came in close second with a whopping four. and the other guys only had one." i say brushing them off. "bobby didn't get a point!" corey counters. "okay." i say laughing "thanks for watching this video. if you guys liked it give it a thumbs up. if you didn't go ahead and subscribe for more shitty videos." i say smiling. "hey hey hey. what's my prize?" kian asks. i shrug and go in to kiss him covering the lense of the camera to end the video.

"thanks for filming with me guys." i say picking things up around the kitchen. "no problem sunny." jc says walking up the stairs to his room. "thanks for letting us." bobby says doing the same as jc a few moments earlier. "yep!" corey says looking in the fridge for a drink or something. he finds what he was looking for and runs up the stairs. "and that leaves two. you guys want to go out to grab some food?" i ask harrison and kian. "my treat." i add. "yeah sure. i'm going to go get my shoes." kian says gracing my lips with a kiss and running to the bedroom grabbing his shoes. "yeah i'll come." harrison says waking up the stairs with me. probably to grab his shoes or something. i walk into my shared bedroom with kian to grab my purse and keys. once i do all three of us walk out to my car and get it. me driving with kian in passenger and harrison in the back but the middle. "where to?" i ask knowing the answer. "cfa!" they both yell. i drive out of the driveway and head to the nearest chick-fil-a.
we get to chick-fil-a and go in the drive-thru. we order and then pull around into the parking lot and eat. "honestly i don't even know why i haven't been to more places. like in the world? i'm 21 and haven't done shit." i say eating my chicken strip. "where do you wanna go babe?" kian asks looking over at me like he genuinely wants to go where i do. "hawaii." i answer then take a sip from the plastic cup filled with hi-c. "okay let's go get tickets when we get home." he says. "harrison's coming too. the whole house is." i add. "okay." he says shrugging.
that's the thing about kian. he's always so spontaneous. like if i want to go on a hike in the middle of the night i'm sure he would. or simple things. he's into just staying at home in bed all day watching movies. we've been dating for awhile. december 17 is the day we started dating, in 2015 and it's currently june 2017 so nearly two years.
we finish eating. well almost there's a few things i'm not done with but i start the car and we're off. we have to stop by my moms house to grab my passport. i left it there before the move to the new house so i wouldn't lose it. we get to my moms house and i just walk in with the boys behind me. "hey mom!" i call when i walk in to the kitchen. "sunshine! what a lovely surprise!" she says walking up to me engulfing me in a hug. she has her apron on and flour all over that. she's probably making bread. she always makes bread at the end of the week and today's a thursday so it's close enough for her. "kian sweetie, how are you?" she asks turning to him and hugging him as well. "i'm good mrs. beech. how are you?" he asks back. "busy. but good as always." she says. "harrison? back in the states for a bit?" she asks noticing him as well. "mom where's loren?" i ask. "sunny!" a girl squeals running down the stairs. "lo!" i say hugging her. "how have you been babe?" i ask letting go. "bored. i wanna do something but there's nothing to do." she groans. "there's always something to do." kian says. sitting down at the bar. "you live in la." he adds chuckling. "anyways." i say rolling my eyes playfully. "mom do you have my passport?" i ask knowing she does. "yeah it's in the office. top right drawer." she clarifies. "thanks." i say before walking off to the office down the hall grabbing my passport. "alright. got everything i need. i'll see you guys sometime soon." i say walking to my mom and planting a kiss on her cheek and hugging loren. "love you lo. stay out of trouble. see you soon." i say before walking out of the house the boys following. "bye mrs. beech. bye loren." they call out. "bye boys!" "bye!" they call after harrison and kian. we get in the car and start to head home.
"let's get those plane tickets." i say.

i hope this isn't a flop book like my other ones.
grace🌻