Chapter 2 - Make It or Make Out?

Start from the beginning

Momo practically choked on her noodles, earning a slight smile from me. She blushed wildly and bit her lip nervously.

"I-I guess...."

I chuckled a little, finishing of my diner. I walked to the sink and placed my bowl in there before walking back to our room. I looked in the mirror and fixed my bangs.

My hair was up in a ponytail, having aimless stands of hair hang down beside my bangs. In my opinion it was pretty cute. I hadn't changed out of my uniform yet, and I dont think I was going to.

I bit my lip making a some what seductive face to see if it would work on Jennie.

Momo came up behind me and went straight to grab for my chest. I helped and bit my lip to stifle a moan. "Awe baby Lisa is so cute when she is flustered."

I glared at Momo to let go of me.

"What you did it to me earlier," she said, pulling her hands away.

"Whatever." I walked over to the bed and grabbed my phone, then over to the from door and put on my shoes.

"I'll be out for a little. In going to Jennie's dorm to talk. I swear if I come home and I see you making out with Dahyun or Jungyeon I'll murder you."

Momo bit her lip, "no promises." She giggled then waved me off. "I bet you you'll be in Jennie's pants by the end of the night. I'll know bc you won't have come home."

And at that I walked out the door, starting for Jennie's dorm.

Jennie's POV

I was in the bathroom getting ready to see Lisa, shaking at what she might answer. Dear god I hope it's yes. Please lord be yes.

I had kept on my uniform since I was too tired to change. My shirt had fallen limply to the side of my shoulder since I unbuttoned the top two buttons and took my tie off.

Moments later there was a knock on the door, assuming it was Lisa I hurried and opened the door.

"Hey..." Lisa chewed her lip nervously. She rocked back and forth on her heals. "I know I didn't have to come here to tell you but I felt like it was best said in person."

I invited her in and nodded, sitting down on my bed and motioning for her to come sit next to me. She sat nervously and cauciously.

"What is it?" I asked, "the answer I mean."

Lisa looked at me and nodded her head. There was a long silence and she blushed lightly.

I was so confused by her answer.

"Yes... I mean." Lisa looked away all flustered and shy. Her face was super red as she rubbed her arm. To be honest it was super cute and I loved it.

Her gaze was unable to meet mine. I leaned in and kissed her cheek, feeling shy myself. "Then it's official." I said softly. I hugged Lisa and nuzzled my nose into her neck.

Her arms soon reached around me and hugged my tightly, my own wrapping around her neck. I couldn't help but smile. I really liked Lisa and she made me so happy. It killed me inside knowing I had to act cold towards her in front of our friends but I mean she can be pretty stupid.

I don't mind having snarky comments towards her but I was just glad we had this agreement.

For the next hour or so Lisa and I just cuddled on my bed. Her skirt had came up a bit, where as my breasts were practically falling out of my shirt, but that didn't matter not now.

Lisa's lips parted, "Have you ever kissed someone or been kissed?"

My eyes widened with shock. My face flushed as I looked at her. "N-No..." I sat up from where I was against Lisa. "W-Why do you ask?"

She looked at me "No reason."

I looked down at my lap, not bothering to fix my shirt. I was to distracted thinking about her that I didn't realize she had moved, pinning me to the bed. I looked up at Lisa, blushing madly. She had settled herself between my legs, using her arms to prop herself up to look at me.

Lisa smirked at me, a light pinkish on her cheeks. She leaned her head down towards me. I got scared and turned my head away. She cupped her hand underneath my chin, forcing me to look at her. Then suddenly she kissed me.

I felt a strange heat in me explode. I kissed back, closing my eyes. I didn't know what this feeling or sensation was but whatever it was it felt amazing. Only my body was like get off. I tried to push her off of me knowing someone could see us.

"L-Lisa, Jisoo could be home any minute... w-we can't do this." I broke away and sat up against the head board, my face as red as a cherry.

Oh how I would love it if she tasted my cherry.

I blushed at the thought. Now is not the time to be thinking about these things.

"Come on Nini, please." Lisa pouted and started to be an annoying little kid again.

I shook my head.

"Pleeaassee, Nini," she begged.

I rolled my eyes,"fine."

She smiled and cheered, soon straddling me as she kissed me again. Lisa bit softly at my lower lip for entrance to my mouth.

I kept my lips shut, not know what to do if she did shove her tongue down my throat. My hands were cupping Lisa's face as hers were roaming my body. She grazed her hand and nails over my ass making me moan slightly, earning a slight chuckle from Lisa.

That was her opening to stick her tongue in my mouth. I felt Lisa smile against my lips as I melted to the likes of her.

My small yet high pitched moans filled the room. We were so distacted that we didn't realize the door unlocked.

"WHAT THE HELL!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Also I lied to you. I was too busy reading stories on here and got carried away.

Also gonna stop here to make you mad. Might write more tonight might not.

I wanna be evil with this book but at the same time I'm open to requests.

It's sad that there aren't a lot of JenLisa fanfics. Well this adds to the collection.