After math

Zay pov
"Fuck,shit,mf" I mumbled

I woke on the couch with a big ass mind grain I looked around seeing some people on the floor I got up from the couch.

Walking into the kitchen there was some other people on the corner sleep I grabbed  a cup and orange juice then went upstairs I walked in my room. I looked at my bed and there was somebody in it.

I walked closer to the bed to see who it was. It was a girl, I looked closer at her face, it was the girl from last night, what was her name. Hmm forget it I'll wake her up when I get out of my shower.

—————-

"Ooouuu I feel good danadUu yea I feel goood pranar oh! I feel good!"

"Umghg can you please stop singing my head is pounding"

I turned around so fast that I all most broke my back I forgot ole girl was in my room.

"Oh sorry I forgot you was in here. But what's yo name."

"Tiny. My name is tiny. Do you know where my pants at." I shook my head "I wasn't in here with you" she nodded looking confused. "Are you gonna put on your clothes or just stand there?"

I looked at her than smiled laughing then nodded. I grabbed my clothes and walked in the bathroom

>>>>
Victoria POV
"Ommg Victoria I told me and Lucas didn't do NOTHING!!!" Renia screamed I just rolled my eyes I'm not even listening to her ass I'm not fucking dumb you was up in that guy room with nothing but your bra on. Come on now do I look fucken stupid.

Fuck her ass she can suck my pussy

I left out the room slamming the door. Fuck her ass she not nothing. Do she know how lucky she was to even get in bed with my ass everyone wants me and SHES going to cheat on MEE what the fuck.

"Um I'm sorry to bother you but do you know where the bathroom at?"

I looked from my phone and was very surprised at what i seen. It was a fine ass girl I mean she was fine as hell. I nodded my head "yea just keep straight into the hallway then turn right and it's right there" I smiled she smiled back softly "um ik this an weird question but can I have your number?"  I nodded and handed her my phone she put her number in then gave it back to me "I texted myself for you" I nodded and said okay.

>>
Kayla pov

"I think you did something at that party because you extra quiet" I just shook my head and kept scrolling through ig

"See you can't even look at me when I'm talking to you" I rolled my eyes

" you did something and imma find out"
I didn't even say none "why you not talking to me just tell me if you did something I won't snap at you just tell me."

"KAYLA" "kayla I'm dead fucking ass if you don't talk to me in the next five seconds imma slap the shit outta you 1,2,3,4" "-What do you want me to say Naomi I didn't do anything but dance that's it!" "That's all yo dumb ass had to fucken say!!"  Whatever

I got up outta my bed and just went downstairs because she was pissing me off I just spent the rest of the day on the couch. Pissed

>>
Lucas pov

"Do I look dumb to you bitch! Because I'm fucking not now try to play me if you want to it's gonna be a bullet straight throw yo fucken head!!" My bro yelled into the phone to his girlfriend.

I signed and shook my head smoking my weed

"I can't believe she think she was finna broke up with my ass she really fucken thought" I nodded my head.

"Hell yea" I said I'm dead ass don't give asf "like who tf you think yo ass leaving I made yo ass, I OWN your ass" I nodded again "mmmmhhhhmmm"  "like bro you can't just leave me, I'll bust a cap in yo ass if you think you gone leave me if I can't have you no one can your mines forever"