[1] Chapter 1,The very beginning

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My heart raced as I sat up. I felt so groggy. God I hate Mondays. In fact, I think I'm exactly like Garfield. 

"Come on sis, wakey wakey!" I heard my brother at the door and rolled my eyes. He could be a pain in the butt in the morning.

"CASSIE IF YOU DON"T WAKE UP IN FIVE SECONDS I WILL GET THE BALLOONS!" My younger sister Madison threatens.

I cringed at the thought of the prank my sister pulled with those balloons. No thank you!

I quickly got up and walked to the door. The moment I opened it I was tackled by a huge Beta and a small fourteen year old.

My brother had bright blue eyes that changed from time to time to a crisp green. His dark brown hair that could sometimes be mistaken for black. Johnny was very skinny, and when I mean skinny I mean like straw skinny. But, he is also very strong and he felt like weighed 800 pounds, but he weighed less than me!

My sister however, had the same dark brown hair as me with natural high-lights in it. She had blue-green hazel eyes. She was also very skinny and at her age, probably was underweight at 80 some pounds. But, she is very healthy and she never puts down her chocolate bars. I wonder how she does it?

They finally got off me. My brother picked me up off the floor and spun me around.

"Happy birthday sis!" Johnny exclaimed with his Australian accent. Johnny lived in Australia to train some packs for a while and the accent stayed even 2 years later!

"Yeah sis!" Maddy said, messing my hair up more than it already was. 

"So.... whatcha get me?" I asked, rubbing my hands together greedily. My siblings just stared. What? I want my presents! And that sounded very bratty, that sucks, like really sucks, but hey it's my birthday.

"You get it tonight, after you find your mate." Johnny said, trying to smile oddly. 

Maddy and I both laughed. That's when it hit me. I'm seventeen. I find my soul-mate today. Crap! What if he rejects me? What if he doesn't but is instead a complete jerk?

I started breathing heavily. I was freaking out. 

"Take a deep breath."

Well, I haven't done anything to piss off the Moon Goddess. Hopefully she does give me a mate that loves me.

"Okay, we are gonna let you get ready. We picked you out an outfit. It's on your dresser. We also are making you breakfast, your favorite, biscuits and gravy and bacon." Maddy smiled innocently.

"Bacon?" I asked, "Go make me bacon!" I yelled shoving them out the door. 

The reason why my siblings are doing everything instead of my parents is because my parents are stuck at the pack house for the next couple weeks. 

I walked ito my bathroom and put in my Cotton Candy Shampoo and Conditioner. I then used my Cotton Candy body wash. What? I love my Cotton Candy. You can tell too. As I think but my brother says I'm skinny. As if. Have you seen how skinny he is?

I got out of the shower as I hair dried it and straightened it like every other day. I then put it in my classic ponytail.

I then walked out to see the clothes that my siblings picked out for me. They have got to be kidding me? 

A dress? Well ummm.... NO

I then walked to my closet as I grabbed my normal attire Hell No am I going to wear a dress.

I grabbed some flare jeans and a plain long sleeve blue shirt.

I put on my black flats as I walked away from my room and downstairs to the beautiful kitchen that I call Food Land.