Chapter 35 - Hawaii Blues

Start from the beginning

"Isla and I will be on these for the majority of the day." She ushered to the inflatables. It didn't take you five minutes to find Christina considering she was with everyone else as well.

"Are those for us?" Isla asked, you handed her and Ava one each and they ran towards the water.

"Don't go to far Isla! Ava take care of her please, she's only little!" You called out to her. You laid the towels out, one for you, one for Christina, one for Sydnie, one for Kristin and one for Isla and Ava to share.

"You'll be a great mom one day Y/N." Kristin smiled.

"Not for a while though, I don't think a baby would be appropriate at this time in either of our careers." You told her.

"Mom and I will always support your decisions." Syd shot you a grin, before getting her phone out and taking a selfie with you.

"Have you seen the boys?" Christina asked them and the both shook their heads.

"Not yet, the last I heard was when Daniel FaceTimed Isla and said they were just about to board." Kristin said.

"I'm gonna go grab my phone in a minute." You announced, getting up.

"Did you manage to find someone to fix it?" Sydnie asked.

"Yeah and the lady said she'd do it on the house because her kids are fans of me." Your heart warmed just at the thought of your fan base.

"Aw bless her. Do you want anyone to go with you?" She asked and you shook your head.

"I'll be fine, it's only up from the beach." You walked back to the place that had your phone and the women gladly handed it back.

"Thankyou so much." You smiled.

"You're welcome darling." Once again you headed back to the beach but stopped when someone was shouting your name. You turned around and there you saw all the ex viners, ranging from Hayes to Cameron Dallas, despite some of them not being invited, you were glad that they were all there.

"Holy shit you're all here!" You screeched, hugging all fifteen of the unexpected visitors.

"Indeed we are, Nash nearly made us miss our flight though." Taylor rolled his eyes at Nash.

"Why have you all got your suitcases?" You asked confused and they all began to look embarrassed.

"We didn't know where the hotel was. Do you mind taking us there?" Gilinsky asked. You nodded and lead them to the lobby which was only a couple of minutes away.

"Seriously guys, we went past this hotel five times." Hayes groaned. Once you reached the lobby you saw that Logan and all of Team 10 where there. Now you were starting to think Jack had invited more people to make the wedding less private then expected.

"You chose the best place to get married!" Logan fist pumped you before hugging you. You were slightly confused when you saw his and Jakes parents with them, but you honestly didn't care.

"I know you've dissed them all in your songs Jake so please for the love of Jack and I's wedding, don't go anywhere near any of them." You told him.

"Of course Y/N." He agreed.

"Okay, everyone whose here for the wedding, I'll be on the beach getting my tan on and having fun so feel free to join me once you're all settled in." You announced before leaving.

"You will never guess who I just bumped into." Everyone looked up to see you with a new looking phone and a big smile on your face.

"Whose here?" Isla bounced up from the towel.

"All the ex viners." You sat down and Christina screeched.

"Everything is finally coming together. Is Shawn there?" She whispered the end so none of the others could here her.

"No, thank god, and I hope he doesn't show up. I didn't even know half of those people were coming. The Dolans are here as well." You told her.

"I bet Jack invited more people because of what I told him." She bit her lip and you took a seat.

"What exactly did you tell him?" You asked with a raised eyebrow.

"That ever since you were little, you've always wanted a beautiful wedding with a load of people, so that everyone can boast about how great the day way." She told you and you laughed.

"I'm not even mad." You got a text from Hayes saying that they were walking down the beach but couldn't find you so you had to stand up and look around for them. When you saw them all looking dumbfounded, you waved your hands in the air and ushered them over.

"Guys, this is Sydnie, Isla and Ava, they are Jacks sisters." You told them and they all hugged each other.

"This is Kristin who is Jacks beautiful mom." They all greeted her politely.

"And this, as most of you know is my best friend, Christina." And they all hugged her as well.

"We just bumped into Jack." Logan took a seat next to you.

"I haven't seen him in a month and I kinda want to see him." You whined.

"I'm sure he'll come down here. And Jake booked reservations for dinner tonight, and he's for like sixty people." He told you and you choked on air.

"How many more people are coming?" You asked.

"A lot. Jonah was reading us the invitation list."

"Well let's just see who turns up. I'm kinda excited that he's invited a load of other guests."

"You'll definitely be able to see who really was invited tonight, everyone's flying out tonight." Tessa told you.

"Let's Just hope nothing else goes wrong." Christina sighed.