"But I peed-" Troy squeezed my hair tight so that he could pull me back and meet his serious gaze.

"Sasha, you beautifully amazing woman. Have you never had a real orgasm before even by yourself?" Heat stole my cheeks as I blushed a scarlet red, merely shaking my head no.

"I've touched myself before, but never got off nerely as well as Tucker did for me." A groan behind me had a small giggle errupting from within my chest.

The cold on my thighs intensified as Tucker opened the back door and made to crawl out from behind me, all the while Troy never letting me go. "You didn't pee. You squirted, and it's completely natural. There is no need to be embarrassed. Some people can squirt when they come, and some people can't. We, just the same as most any man, think squirting is so damn hot. You have no idea what you've just given us, love." And so that was how I learned I was a squirter, merely nodding in agreement as Troy convinced me there was absolutely nothing wrong with what I'd done.

Tucker picked me up from the back seat and carried me into their home as to avoid embarrassment. Their nextdoor neighbor was outside, and I was mortified as I imagined what the poor old man must think of me. Buring my face in his chest I squeezed my eyes tight, listening to deep breaths as he tried to calm his libido.

Taking me to their bathroom, Tucker gently sat me down on my feet. "Take your pants and panties off, and I'll be back with something you can wear until they are done being washed."

"But what about-" Without letting me finish Tucker lovingly cupped in cheeks, lifting my head to meet his lips. The kiss was gentle, my heart nearly palpitating straight out of my chest. I couldn't hear or feel anything other than the touch of his hands on my face and his lips on mine, and a buzzing electric current zipping across the nerve endings of my body. There was nothing sexual about this kiss. It was merely a soft display of feelings towards one another, and it made my heart sigh.

I quietly giggled when he pulled back just enough to brush soft kisses across my jaw line, his stubble tickling me in the process. "You are so perfect, little one. There is no rush for these things. When the time comes and you're ready we will show you, and make sweet love to you all night long. For now, get undressed before you chafe, and after I bring you something to wear meet us in the livingroom. Sound like a plan?"

All I could do was nod in answer, gently nibbling on my lip in nervousness. Tucker chuckled, pulling my lip from between my teeth with a pop. "And do try to get that nervous habit of yours under control. Troy wasn't wrong in the truck. We will ruin you: mind, body, and soul- and that right there damn near drives me crazy."

With a final gaze at my lips he retreated from the bathroom to fetch me something to wear. I waited patiently standing in nothing but my bra and long sleeve sweater as he returned with a gentle knock. "Come in." My voice was a soft whisper as I tried to figure out if he would come in and take a good look at me. Instead, he merely stuck the pair of draw string sweat pants through the cracked door and asked for the soiled clothes.

Part of me was relieved that I hadn't had to go through that experience as of yet, but another part of me was oddly disappointed. I wasn't lying to myself when I said I wasn't fully ready to have sex yet, let alone with two perfect specimins such as my twins, but I did enjoy seeing the lust burning in their gazes. It was a look I coul forever charish, and think about any time I would need to get myself off in the fiture. There would be no problems learning more about this squirting information they'd given me with that look of theirs embedded in my brain.

Meeting them in the livingroom as agreed I found they were both sitting on the couch with a blanket thrown across their laps, a bowl of popcorn in Troys hands, and hands patting the cushion between them. Giggles errupted from me as I made my way towards them, sliding into the warmth they excuded. Tucker pulled my back against his chest much the same way we'd done in the truck, and Troy took my legs into his lap, sitting the bowl on popcorn in my hands after he'd reached for the remote.

"What kind of movies do you like, baby girl?" Troy asked with a gentle smile as he grabbed my foot, doing a light massage to the souls. I'd never had anyone rub my feet before, and I liked it. I could definately get used to this.

"I don't watch much TV in my household." I sighed, relaxing into Tuckers arms as he wrapped them around my chest and holding me to him. A quiet hmm was heard as Troy fittled with the remote, before deciding on a movie they'd had recorded called A Walk To Remember.

"I think you'll like this one. I recorded it the other day when I came across it, thinking about you. It's a coming of age drama that'll toy with your emotions and leave you crying." I wasn't so sure I wanted to cry, let alone in front of them, but hesitantly agreed at the eager smile Troy beamed at me. It warmed my heart that he'd recorded it with me in mind. It meant he'd been thinking of me while I was gone, just as I'd been thinking of them.

I locked that little bit of information away with a smile, sliding down into the couch to get a more comfortable position as my men massaged and held me close. A girl could learn to love this.