-chapter five-

[Next day]
[3rd]

"TaeTae", Jin smile and lightly shake Taehyung. Taehyung open his cute brown puppy eyes. He give big box smile to Jin. Seokjin stroke Taehyung's cheek and give small kiss to Taehyung's cheek.

"Good morning angel", Jin chuckle. "Good morning Jin", Taehyung giggle as hug Jin tightly.
"I think you like hugs", Jin state and give a laugh.
"I-it is bad thing?" Taehyung ask sad tone and look at down.
"No No!! It's cute thing!! It's one reason why I like you so much!" Jin say in love type panic and hug Taehyung.
"Yay!" Taehyung scream happily.

"Okay, let's go eat breakfast, others are waiting us", jin say and lift Taehyung bridal style up. Then Jin  scamper to downstairs to kitchen.

"Good morning hyungs!" Taehyung giggle as Jin lay Taehyung to on his place.
"Good morning our little sunny",Hoseok say and smile bright smile. Others said good morning too and then they start eat breakfast.

"Okay, so, after we are eat and dressed then we can left to water park", Namjoon say.
"Umm.. I don't think I can come with you guys.." Taehyung whisper and lay his head.
"What why?" Jungkook ask sadly.
"I don't have swimming shorts and... I-I c-can't s-swim.." Taehyung said and a few tears fall on his cheek.

"Hey, you can wear Jimin's swimming shorts and we can teach how to swim", Yoongi say and others agree. Taehyung just nod and wipes his tears away.

[time skip]

Boys are arrived in water park and now they are in dressing room. Jungkook wear just black swimming shorts, Namjoon have red ones, and Jin pink. Yoongi have wearing white swimming shorts and white batman t-shirt. Jimin have just yellow swimming shorts and Hoseok too. Taehyung have wear Jimin's orange swimming shorts and cute bear t-shirt, both are oversize to Taehyung.

"LETS GO!" Jungkook yell. Taehyung jump on Jungkook's back as Ju vkook start run to pools. Jungkook jump in water with little Taehyung.

Taehyung start panicking and he try to swim, but he can't. He start cry and scream, poor TaeTae.

Jungkook note that and he help Taehyung out the water, to Jin. Jin warps his warm arms around little Tae. "Shh... you are alive", Jimin said and hug Taehyung too.