-Chapter one-

3rd pov

It's normally Monday morning. A clock is about 10.30 in morning and band named BTS are in morning walk. They speak about their new comeback, I need u.
Birds singing and is sunny.

"I can't wait when we start filming music video!!!" Jimin say exited and jump up and down. Other boys laugh at Jimin.
"We start it in next week", Namjoon say happily.

Boys walk past some sidewalk but they stop when boys heard crying and screaming.

"Am I crazy, or hear I screaming and crying?" Jin ask a little scared.
"I heard too.." maknae, Jungkook said worried.
"Should we go to look?" Hoseok ask and look at boys. Others agree with sunny Hoseok and then they walk quietly to sidewalk.

They are in panic when they see how one boy rape another boy.

"Should we do something?" Jimin whisper. "Of course idiot", Yoongi rasp.

Jungkook run to two boys and start hit boy who rape another one. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!! YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" Jungkook yell and push boy away.

A boy... or man growl and lift his pants up. Then boy whisper something to smaller boy and walk away, while growl.

Others boys run to little boy and squats in front of him.

Boy look weak and his eyes are half open. In boy's mouth stream blood. His pants are off and he have only broken, light pink t-shirt.

Boys are in shook what they see... weak boy look so innocent and beautiful, why someone want do this to people like him?

"Hey, are u okay?" Jin ask worriedly. Boy don't answer. He just start crying harder. Then boy faints.

"We need to take Him to our house", Yoongi said. Jungkook pick weak boy on his arms.

"Omg he is so weak and little! What if he broken on my arms?"Jungkook say.