1. Model

Kristina's POV

I got up this morning to see the same thing. My mom in my closet looking for what I should wear.

Today, I'm going to Vogue to model. Again. I stopped modeling at Guess because my mom thought they were too  cheap.

I will miss Jade Weber. She was one of my friends.

I go to the Internet and search up my latest photos on Instagram.

I scroll down at the comments and they said,

Omg, she's way too young to be wearing that!!!😬😩😱

What were her parents thinking!? She would be much better living a normal life.😑😒

This is too much for my eyes😭😵

My heart sank. "Oh! Good morning, hon! Get off of that phone, we need to go to Vogue soon! Get up and eat breakfast. I made it and it's on the kitchen counter." Said my mom.

I can't believe her! She didn't even care about how I felt right now. I wish I had a distraction.

When I went downstairs, I was greeted by my dad. "Dad! You're home!" I said, hugging him tight.

"Yes, but I have to leave soon. I have to pay for your airplane tickets, so I have to go to work" He said, sipping his coffee and checking his watch.

I frowned. My dad was barely home to even say I Love You. The only time I really spent time with his is when we went to BTS's concert.

BTS is my favorite band. We went there summer break, but I only got a chance to speak to Jimin. "But dad! You're never home!" I say.

"Sorry hon." He says as he slips out the door. I watch the door closing as he walks towards his car.

I ate breakfast and did my hair. My mom got me a whole outfit. I took a picture and sent it to Instagram.

I delete it and go in the car as my mom fumbles with the keys. I try taking another morning selfie. I send it to Instagram and it looked fabulous.
____________________________________________________________

                                                    ❤                    💬                ❌             Hey guys! Good morning! Here's a little morning selfie! Have a great day!                          #morningselfie #happy #model #actress #mess...

                                                                        💬               
             Hey guys! Good morning! Here's a little morning selfie! Have a great day!
                          #morningselfie #happy #model #actress #messy @Vogue
____________________________________________________________

I put my phone down when I noticed we were there. I jumped off the car and started walking.

I heard a group of kids my age laughing and talking to each other. Oh, how lucky they are to have friends. I thought.