Chapter 4 Concert

Ok so I finally am updating after forever and I'm sorry for that. I also want to say thanks for the over 300 reads. I have still not come up with a schedule yet but I will soon. Also go read my new story Misunderstood. Anyway on to the story!

Chapter 4 Concert

I waited for Chey and the others to arrive at the stadium where the concert is at. Where are they? I sigh and look at the time on my phone. The concert is starting soon and so is the Meet & Greet . They should have been here by now, where are they? I look at my phone again and I hear a honk and I know it's them. About time! They park by me and get out and immediately start jumping and screaming and I soon join.

We get a few weird looks from people but do we care? Uh heck no. We just start laughing and walk inside for the Meet & Greet. This is going to be so much fun. Now all we need to do is wait. And I hate waiting!

Riker's POV(finally right? Lol)

We are getting ready for the concert and m&g. My mind keeps going back to how beautiful Mack is. I wonder what she thinks about me. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Rydel snapping in my face smirking. I wonder if she knows what I'm thinking about. I hope not.

"What's up?" I ask her. She just continues to smirk at me. "You were zoned out and not paying attention. We are about ready for the m&g." I smile at her and finish getting ready. I wonder what Mack will think of our set tonight. I hope she likes it.

Now I'm nervous that she'll hate it. Calm down Riker you'll be fine. I repeat that over and over until it's time to go. Oh my God it's time to go and I'm nervous again. Breath Riker breath.

-----~~Le time skip to concert~~-----

Mack's POV

It's time for the concert to start. The Meet & Greet was fun but Riker looked really nervous it was funny. Someone also asked him about our practice earlier and he looked at me and I just laughed at him and he blushed, it was so cute. I wonder what songs they are going to sing. Soon they are walking on stage and our seats are where Riker sings. He did this on purpose. He looked at us and I winked at him and he blushed. I laughed at him.

Then Ross says "Tonight we will be starting with an older song Crazy for you. Hope you enjoy." Then he winks. And will all are laughing at him when they start singing. Soon they start sining (I Can't) Forget about you and we all go crazy. Then Rocky, Ross, and Riker throw their picks and I caught Riker's and he winks at me and I smile at him. Then they sing Falling for you and we start acting crazy and they all smile at our craziness. They play a few more songs and then it's time to go home. But none of use want to.

When we were about to leave the security guard came and took us back stage. And we talk for a while. We talk about the rest of the tour. And how they have a couple days off while they are here and what all of us are going to be doing, I answer "Probably racing and trail riding." Everyone laughs at my answer. We also talk about meeting up for lunch. Then it's really time for us to go but not before getting pictures and autographs and numbers from everyone. I leave feeling giddy and sad and happy. I get home and go straight to bed from exhaustion and fall into a dreamless sleep.