Chapter 3

After I dismounted Prince I loosened his tack like I normally do after an amazing run.

Next to race is Cheyanne. She finished with a 15.4, we all cheered when she finished. She had an amazing run as well.

Kat went next. We all cheered her on. And she finished with 16.4, an ok run for her. I hope everything is ok.

Bella and Kat decide to run again. While they practice more I say "I'm going to cool Prince down. I'll see yall later." I started walking away and hear "wait up" I turn around to see Riker walking towards me. "Hey, whatcha need?" I asked. He blushed and said "I wanted to get to know you better." It was my turn to blush. Did THE RIKER LYNCH just say he wanted to get to know me?!?!?!? I can't believe he'd want to get to know me because in his world I'm a nobody.

We continue to walk and talk. I went and stopped by my trailer(I keep my trailer at the stables I board my horse at(a/n irl not really made that part up lol anyway continuing on)) to take Prince's tack off and put it away. Once I'm finished Riker knows more about me than he probably ever wanted to know.

We walk away from the trailer to cool Prince off. While I cool Prince off I get to know Riker more and we loose track if time because before we know it Chey,Bella,and Kat are cooling our horses off. Once I'm done Riker and I walk Prince to his stall and give him a sugar cube. Once he done with that he seems to forget that Riker and I are in his stall because he starts attacking his food. I just laughed at him. I let him be and we walk out of Prince's stall and I close it.

We walk to talk to Riker's family and everyone congratulated me on my time. I blushed and said "thanks." They all laugh at me. I smiled and said "We usually go to this burger place after practice would y'all like to come with us?" I finished saying just as Chey,Bella, and Kat walked up. "Of course you'd ask them to come to eat with us!" Chey said while laughing. I looked down and blushed. Everyone laughed at me again. "We ready to go?," I asked. They all nodded and we went to the burger place.

~Le time skip to after they eat~

After we ate Riker said "we got to go get ready for the concert. We will see you there." I smiled and nodded and he hugged me and everyone we looking at us and Rydel being Rydel took our picture. I smiled and then Riker handed me an envelope and he smiled and they left.

I was shocked I opened the envelope and took out a few pieces of paper. I looked at them and was surprised. There were front row tickets and M&G passes. And another piece of paper with a phone number and it said "text me! ;)" I smiled and looked at Riker who was smiling while they left the place.

I looked at Cheyanne and showed her the tickets and she was shocked as I was. We showed the others and we all jumped up and down screaming. We left to go get ready for the concert.

Today was the best day of my life! I pulled my phone out and texted Riker  ----
Riker can't wait for tonight! Thanks for the tix btw ;) -Mack 

A few seconds later I hear my phone play (I can't) Forget about you

I can't either! and no prob see you soon!;)

I put my phone away and drove to my house to get ready for tonight.

A/N Next chapter is the concert and what happens. So that's something to look forward to. I know I've updated tonight but I couldn't stop writing. I wanted to say thanks for the views and votes . I also want to thank @cheyanne13 for helping me out with this ff. I love ya girl you are a life saver. Anyways Thanks so much for everything and dont forget to share this! Thanks soooo much! I love you guys! :D
-Claire