Chapter 2

Chapter 2- Where the hell is the cafeteria?!

"Rise and shine sweetheart!" a voice whispered in my ear she/he then started shaking me. Groaning, I sleepily replied to him/her "ten minutes." while raising my hands making my fingers count to ten.

"No no wake up young lady or I swear I will throw this bucket of cold water on you!" she/he threatens. "3...2...1!" realizing its Stella, she probably would be happy to do this to me.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I said while putting my hands up in surrender.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it? Now go to shower and change to the clothes I picked up for you and then lets grab breakfast, Kay?" She orders, sometimes I think she's more of a mother to me than a best friend.

"Okay, mom" I said sarcastically with a lazy smile while going to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I am done freshening up I quickly change to what Stella has picked out for me to wear, which consist of a white high waist-ed shorts, a blue blouse and blue flats. Wow not to brag or anything but I do look good. I curled my hair and put on my lipstick, mascara, and eyeliner. 

I then went downstairs to find Jacob and Stella eating pancakes and orange juice. "Morning," I greeted them while sitting down beside Jacob and picking up a pancake and a glass of orange juice.

After all of us had finished our breakfast, we went and got on Jacob's car and started talking about random things like we always do. Finally the car come to stop in front of a huge building, Jacob quickly parked the car.

"You ready?" Stella asked with a excited smile pasted on her face.

"Ready as I'll ever be I guess?" I said more like a question rather a statement.

"What happen to our confident little girl?" Jacob asked teasingly, while opening his door.

"She was thrown out of the car just seconds ago..." I muttered, both of them laughed and started to go out of the car while still laughing. Guess they heard me after all...

Knock!

Startled I looked at my side to see Stella motioning me to come out. I quickly did as told I mean angry Stella is never fun.

Once I step to the cemented floor all eyes were on me, and as soon as I closed the car door whispers are all over the place, gosh...this will be harder than I thought.

"Ignore them, they are always like that, if there's a new guy or girl here." I just nodded to what Jacob said.

"Hey y'all" we heard someone shouted, all three of us turned our backs to see the twins, Ashley and Amanda, walking towards us with a smile.

After we hugged each other we all went to the office to grab my schedule. Luck is with me cause I have Chemistry, Music and English literature with Stella, Math with Ashley, Biology with Amanda and lastly arts with Jacob. Then we went to the homeroom together.

The classes went well and quickly and now its lunch, I went to my locker to put back my things, and meet them in the cafeteria. One flaw to my plan though... Where the hell is the cafeteria?!

"Lost?"I turn around and saw the guy from yesterday, wait what's his name... I think its Carter or something with C on it.

"Um... yeah."I muttered embarrassingly. I looked up at him as he gawked.

"You're the girl from mall right?" he asked his eyes twinkling in amusement.

"And you're the guy."I deadpanned. Turning around, I started walking but a hand suddenly came to my wrist to stop me, and made me turn around to face who it was.

"Cafeteria is over there." He said smugly while pointing towards his back.

Embarrassingly I quickly muttered thanks to him and went to the cafeteria. As I was about to open the door, three blonde bimbos in there slutty outfit came into my view stopping me.

"Hey listen here new girl, that guy your talking with by the lockers a while ago is mine, don't go near him or I will make your life a living hell." Blonde number one stated. Wow so much for being blunt. As blonde number two and three nodded in agreement.

"Yeah you see this face," I said motioning to my uninterested face. "This is my 'I don't care' face so you better move out of my way." I finished, while moving past them and entering the cafeteria, once I spotted my friends I quickly went and sit with them.

"Where the hell have you been?" Stella asked.

"Ya know the campus here is quiet big and I am new, so put two and two together, yeah?" I said hurriedly taking a bite out of my tuna sandwich. Once I finished my lunch I asked. "Hey do you by any chance know this fake blonde girl with a fake tan wearing the skimpiest clothes ever, I mean with that skirt and top , you can just wear your bikini and not study."

"That will be Anastasia Mace, the cheer captain here." Ashley states. "She is one of the sluttiest girl." Amanda continued.

"Great, first day of school and I'm already in for some high school drama." I said sarcastically.

"What do you mean, girly?" Jacob asked slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"Well like I said a while ago I was kinda lost, so the guy from mall yesterday, was it Carter or something with a C on it? Whatever, was there and we kinda talk, then he told me where this is. (hand motions to the place) Then by the door Blondie and her dumb minions are there and she told me to back off so I told her that I don't care, then walked past then here I am." I told them, of course not everything, I kinda just summarized it.

"Ugh only you...and FYI its Chase not Carter, I mean who the hell is Carter?" Jacob replied while the girls just nodded their heads in agreement while chucking.

"How the hell will I know who Carter is... ya'll know I'm not good at remembering people's name." I stuck my tongue out.

RING!

 *****

Hiya bunnies,

Sooooo second chapter is up tell me one what y'all think about it. Also vote is you like it and a fan wouldn't hurt, yeah?

So yeah talk to you on my next update!

ps. this reached #525 in humor and #967 in teen fiction! thank y'all

Peace owt! ✌