4| White

2012

Then my life story began.
I was in seventh grade when I was 12 and yes I was born in 2000.
One word that described my appearance was "ugly". Plus I had to wear glasses since I had cylinder that time. My hair was short enough and I wasn't tall enough (still ain't tall).
But at least I had good grades and scores without trying hard.
And one thing I can do is playing violin quite well. I started to play violin since last year that I had to go to my paternal grandparents'country to be taught violin training for the whole summer.

Anyway in seventh grade, I wasn't a kid anymore. Yes I got a crush from my church. Perhaps I liked him. I even didn't know what is love. He's tall and just like a normal one; no special feature.

One Sunday, our church youth was invited to come and sing for the church which was recently built from old to new.

Then we went to that church which is just situated in next street of mine. I and my friend Sally wore the same color blue blouse. And my crush was in our group too. I was sincerely happy. Because I could feel that he liked me too.

When we arrived, the sister of that nerd guy shook my hand and greeted me hello. She was so sweet unlike her brother. I was hoping not to see her brother honestly.

Our group took seats and waited our turn to sing. When it's time we went to the stage and start singing. I am a girl who sing with wided open mouth with no shame no matter how ugly look I may have. Before we came from the stage, I realised that Toby, my crush, was standing behind me. I was surprised and happy at the same time. But after that I caught  the eyes from one of the audience while I was coming down from the stage.

HENRY? WHY THAT NERD GUY SMILING AT ME? DOES HE KNOW ME? DOES HE KNOW ME WHO I AM? HEY..WE DIDN'T EVEN TALK BEFORE. WHY DIDN'T I SEE HIM WHEN I GO TO THE STAGE?

Then I noticed that he played piano so he must be on the piano seat, the place where people can't be noticed. Then he came out from it when we all started to sing. Okay... everything makes sense now. Suddenly, the butterflies from Toby flew away to somewhere I don't know. In stead of all I think was that mischievous guy or nerd guy, Henry.

By the way, he was wearing a white shirt.

______________________________

Feel free to comment anything you want. I am writing for new parts....Are you also thrilled??
Please don't forget tap ⭐️ It means a lot to me