FEATURED !

« Assalaamualaikum Princesses ❤ .

Or any dear Princes .

You won't believe this but by ALLAH almighty's grace and all of your neverending love and support , this book has been featured by KellyAnneBlount in her WATTPAD BLOCK PARTY - WINTER EDITION 4 !

❤❤❤❤

Ya ALLAH , all of you beautiful people made something as miraculous as that possible for me .

Literally princesses , I've seen the bestest of authors been featured there . And to be taken in as a part of it at a stage where I've reached hardly anything in comparison to them all , I'm.....just shook .

Alhumdulillahi Rabbil Aala'meen for everything . But this was something so IMPOSSIBLE to achieve as early as now .

When I received the news , I had fallen to the floor , crying so hard that my mum thought I had hurt myself . It is so unreal that I'm still wondering if I was really selected .

Jazak'ALLAHU QAIRAN KATHEERAN for all your encouragement and love . You all have no idea how much this all means to me . ❤❤❤ .

I can't express my feelings Enough .

I'm absolutely INDEBTED to all of you ! ❤❤❤ .

For the interview , I am supposed to select some good topic to talk about . Could you guys comment down on what you would suggest ? Or if it's alright , do you think I can talk about Islam or Muslims or perhaps about how the society perceives it ?

Please please let me you know all . It's essential . ❤❤❤ .

Jazak'ALLAHU QAIRAN KATHEERAN for everything ! May ALLAH bless you all abundantly both in this world and the Aakhirah . ❤❤❤ . ALLAHUMMA AAMEEN .

P.s. I have kept something from you guys, which I'd like to share in that interview so that it reaches all of you. ❤❤❤ .

Lots of love , so much of love that you'll drown in her love sea ,

Me ;) »