chapter 38: sharing is growing

"to live a better life is to change your way of thinking and accept the truth, rather than neglecting it - gabriel."

Warning : slightly triggering .

Afra had returned to her room , feeling fresh and alive . The smile on her face remained unfaltered and she kept dancing around in her room in circles humming the tune of a Barbie movie she had watched with the triplets .

"I can't believe I had so much fun with those girls ." She talked aloud , dropping down on her bed and swinging her legs back and forth .

A moment later , she sat upright with an idea that popped up in her head . "Their roof paved way to a massive television ! Does my roof have a hidden TV in it too ?" She exclaimed , hopping to her feet and examining the roof with a hand at her waist and a finger on her chin .

"Does my roof have a TV too ?" She pondered aloud , humming thoughtfully . "The triplets too had a chandelier in their room , but that did move along with the roof and hardly seemed to have moved , posing no threat at all ."

After examining the roof and having craned her neck too much , she winced and rubbed the back of her neck . "Allah , my neck ."

After shuffling into her bed , she pulled her niqaab off and unbuttoned her abaya . It had become her routine to stand at the balcony and watch the stars or the moon , chewing on a lot of the chocolates she had packed for herself .

Aside from that , it was very relieving to have the whole mansion encased in high boundaries that prevented even the moon to peep through sometimes . The boundaries had a lot of electrical wires securely placed over the high points .

She pulled her hair out of the bun and shook her head , freeing the tangles a little . Wheb she had handcombed through her long locks , she changed into a comfy set of pajamas and got a handful of candy .