"Oh we must get ready together! Come, let us go!" She announced whipping me out of my chair with unexpected strength.

Hours later, I was more fabric and powder than I was person. I felt ridiculous as I always do in this fashion. Margaret was ecstatic. Standing in front of the mirror practicing her smile and conversation topics, 'oh have you been to Germany?' 'I think that shakespeare is only popular with the youth because of the tragic tones to most of the plays and the current tragic tone of the current world views of Britain, oh you disagree? Elaborate, you are probably correct,' 'Christmas is one of the best times of the year, do you agree?' 'oh what do you enjoy in your freetime?' Most of her conversation starters were to either make her appear intelligent, royal, or to get him to talk about himself. Knowing Margaret this Prince stood no chance, if she wanted to marry him, someone better get the wedding bells ready.

Being around Margaret and her enthusiasm is infectious. By the time the guests had begun to arrive I hopping excited. I may not love the makeup or the hairstyles but I can't help think that I looked kind of awesome. I looked like a typical lady; elegant and beautiful. But in no way delicate. Just because I am a Lady in the 1700s I am not giving up my feminism views. That may be the only positive thing to come out of my delusions. I feel like I have better control over my life now.

Margaret paced the room restlessly, every few steps turning to the mirror to adjust something of hers. Her shoes clacking on the hard wood floor and her floor length purple dress swishing constantly on the floor made me want to pull my hair out. Her dress was a bright shade of purple and must have been extremely expensive. Her dress had to be purple, it was a royal colour after all. "Will you stand still for a moment. I know you are anxious. I am too! But you are driving me insane!"

"Sorry, I-I've got to be perfect," She stuttered. Just then the maid that had been assisting us the past few hours walked in. Margaret stopped and wheeled around on her heel to face her. "Have they arrived yet?!"

The maid shook her head, "I am sorry my lady but the King and his son have not arrived yet. All of the other guests have arrived although."

"Well go wait for them. Do not come back until they are here!" Margaret ordered her and then immediately went back to pacing. It's been a half an hour, if they haven't arrived yet, perhaps they will not come at all. Margaret wanted to make a grand dramatic entrance as to attract the attention of the prince. I don't care. Plus I want to join the party, I can here the music and chatter from here. Also after this much work getting ready I want at least a few people to see me.

"Maybe we should just go to the party now. We're going to miss the best of it," I complained to Margaret.

"Please Ellie, just a few more minutes. Please," she begged looking very worried.

I sighed, it can't hurt to wait a few more minutes. But then I'm going downstairs whether she likes it or not. "Alright, we will wait ten more minutes then I'm going whether you like it or not."

At about 7 minutes, the maid scurried back in. "They have just arrived. They are being welcomed in as we speak."

Margaret turned to face me, aghast, "Do I look alright!"

I laughed, "Yes you look fine. Let's just go already." I turned to the maid, "Could you get the butler to announce our entrance?"

"Of course, my lady," she said quickly bowing as she walked out the door. We walked to the top of the staircase, waiting behind the wall until we are announced. My heart beat quickly as it always does before having a lot of attention focused on me.