Virgo's Violent Violets

"Heeeeeaaaaaahhh..." Standing out on the balcony of his girlfriend's apartment a truly satisfied man let out a long yawn as he stretched. Natsu's thoughts weren't on the day he'd had so far...no, his thoughts were far away from the delicious breakfast of freshly baked pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast that his loving girlfriend had prepared for him wearing naught but a smile and an apron on her body. Neither were his thoughts on the delectable dessert of curvy blonde flesh he'd been presented with afterward.

Fiery pink hair blowing in the afternoon breeze, the dragon slayer was relieved to see that the weather had cleared up after last night. As much as he'd enjoyed his early Christmas morning with Angel; he was glad the night was finally over!

His thick muscular arms crossed as he leant down over the balcony railing, Natsu was well and truly exhausted. "What a night..." he sighed, releasing a heavy breath into the still cool air, he'd truly had the night of his life...a naughty night if there ever was such a thing. With the images of so many girls floating through his mind, it was a wonder he didn't pass out on the spot given just what many of those memories entailed. Looking down at the melting snow below him, Natsu's eye's narrowed as he remembered EVERYTHING from the previous night with perfect clarity. "And it all happened because of that stupid auction..." He groaned, the man was still VERY much annoyed with what he had gone through trying to save Lucy from the clutches of the Old Slob, but at least he'd done it... Dark orbs closing as the night's events flooded his mind, each girl came to him one at a time.

'Lucy...' A frown covered his curled lips as he recalled what HIS girl had been put through...how she had been so afraid...so scared...but he'd done it. Racing through the dark streets of Magnolia, Natsu had rescued his girl from a possibly grim fate, just as he always had, just as he always would. Arriving home at her apartment he soon found himself on a mission dedicated to her pleasure and her pleasure alone! His every touch and caress meant solely for her. He remembered the sight well...her blonde hair thrashing about as he sucked on her huge round boobs, weak lips parting as she screamed his name while he made passionate love to her...he had done what he had to do...what he needed to do...what he LOVED to do... And he would do it again and again until it finally killed him...

'Sorano...' Another breeze passing over him, Natsu recalled waking up with the sun not yet having risen, he had wandered into the blonde's kitchen, but what he found there was FAR from his usual meal... Angel...a dark wizard hell bent on hurting his love, he had pinned her and made her admit defeat; realize what it felt like to be helpless, and most importantly...how wonderful it felt like to be cared for. Their morning had been loud and somewhat violent at times, but in the end Natsu had felt a change in the dark girl's being...something had clicked when she snuggled up against him on the couch, nuzzling against his hard flesh to protect herself from the cold night air. Angel was a different person after their time together...but she had left before he could talk to her...before he could FULLY figure out where they stood...and if she would be a friend to his lovers...or not... Smiling though, he knew one thing at least...they WOULD play again...after all...he still hadn't sampled that round ass of hers...

"Heeeeeehhh..." letting a sigh escape from his mouth once more, Natsu found that it was not how he started his night that stuck out in his mind the most...nor was it how it had ended...

'Virgo...' The last girl to re-enter his mind was something else... he could almost feel her beside him even now...her soft pink hair brushing against his cheeks as they kissed, her large breasts pushing up against his chest as he held her close...her wild screams echoing out across the land as the punishment she had so long desired came down on her in full, her body powerless to resist the storm of male lust she had brought upon herself.

Through everything that had happened the previous night...his naughty night...there had always been one constant to his escapades...one that had held true even with Angel...Virgo however... "She wasn't there when I woke up..." His mind was puzzled by that one fact, just why she wouldn't have been there after everything they'd done. When he fucked Lucy, she was there when round two came and when he fucked Angel she was still there when his blonde mate had come to say good morning. Every girl he'd actually bedded had stayed with and slept with him afterwards...all but one... "I hope whatever your reason was for leaving..." he stared out across the busy street, people walking and running as they went about their daily lives. "...that everything's alright..." Hearing movement from behind him, the dragon slayer let his final words dissolve into thoughts as the smiling faces of his girlfriends greeted him at the glass door. '...because you're my girl now too, Virgo...and I'll be damned if I let anything bad happen to you...'