Chaper 13

When got to the ice cream shop they all froze. Cause Yoongi was in the store. He started walking towards the group.

Yoongi:Hey Jimin can I talk to you...alone.

Jimin:Sure

The two walked of. Silence lingered until Hobi finally said...

Hobi:How do you say Spanish in Spanish???

Jin:Let's just get our ice cream.

They got there ice cream and and waited outside the shop.

(What Yoonmin Was Doing)

Yoongi:The only reason I rejected you is cause teacher's were watching.

Jimin:Why do you care what teacher's think.

Yoongi:causeoneofthemismymom

Jimin:Ok whatever. *ding*

✌tAe✌ send you a message.

You and Yoongi be at the house by 5:30.

Jimin:Hey um we need to go to the house(all seven of them live altogether by the way).

(Time Skip Cause I'm Lazy)

NJ:(Namjoon) So who's gonna say the first dare?

J:(Jin) I'll start. I dare Yoongi and Jimin to.kiss.right.here.right.now.

Y:(Yoongi)Ok gladly

Jimin got even reder than he was before if that was even possible. Yoongi smashed his lips on Jimin's aggressive-ly. He shoved his tounge in his mouth. Then they pulled away for air.

Y:Alright now Hobi. I dare you..........TO DRINK TOILET WATER.

JH:(J-Hope)WHY ME LORD WHY ME.

JH went upstairs to the bathroom being followed by the rest of the members. He was handed a cup to scoop the water.

Hobi:How much do I have to drink😭

Y:Half a cup.

Hobi chugged the water.Everyone Cringing including Hobi once he was finished drinking the water he screamed.

JH:EWWWWWW THAT WAS GROSS

Y: Alright let's go back downstairs and continue.

They all went back downstairs eager to continue.

JH:Alright I dare Tae and JK to grind on each other for minute no moaning or cumming.

JK was smirking evily along with the rest of members. Jin played sexy music smiling wide-ly. Tae nervously walked towards JK. He sat on his lap facing him and started moving his hips along with JK's. Hobi set a timer for a minute. Things started getting intense. Tae bit his lip so hard it bled. And JK looked hella thirsty. Tae was about to moan until RING RING RING. It was the timer. Tae got of JK'S lap blushing like crazy. But he smirked thinking of the dare he would give.

Tae:I DARE NAMJOON TO GO OUT IN PLUBLIC WITH A HOT PINK (😏) BATHING SUIT ON!

NJ:Ughhhh I hate my life😒

Thank you for reading this garbage. Honestly I cringed so hard writing this. Hope you had a happy new year.2018 is gonna be lit *cringes and dies*. Bye love you beautiful armies💖. 433 words.