chapter 7. decisions.

tyler's pov 🌤

i stare at my phone in complete shock, unaware of what i should do. i can't leave him on read for too long! don't seem desperate, wait for a few minutes. well, after those few minutes, what are you gonna say?

my mind starts racing, and at this moment there's only one thing i can do.

hayley i need some advice

hayspray williams: tyler, yes you should buy the sweater, didn't you ask me last week tho?

no no not the sweater! i'm having guy troubles!!

hayspray williams: sorry ty, i'm not the girl to ask, especially since i've never been in a relationship?!

you're the only person that i can talk to about this kinda thing, please?

hayspray williams: what's his name

josh, and he has pink dyed hair and a nose ring and tattoos!

hayspray williams: sounds like a cutie to me, where'd you find him?

funny story actually... i was trying to get maddy to dance class and we ended up at a karate studio! josh helped me figure out where to go after
that

hayspray williams: wow tyler you really aren't good with directions are you

that's what i said!

after a few moments of chatting, tyler finally decides he should answer. its probably been too long already, he mumbles in his brain. he thanks hayley for her help and opens the text conversation with josh. he types into the text box, erasing the message when he isn't pleased with the contents.

he finally agrees with something simple, and presses send, releasing the message into the air.

xxx-xxx-xxxx: hey pretty boy, it's josh

hey josh, it's pretty boy :)

this is taking forever my gosh, sorry for the wait, but life is bIzzy. this is short, but i'll update sooooon <3

|mer|

Word count: 308