4

In the next few hours I was due for another shoot for Vogue, thank god they wanted the setting to be in New York. "Ah, you don't look very tired today, Clementine." The makeup artist told me. I laugh, "Really? You think so." I grin, the man nods, chuckling at my happy reaction.

"Thank you." I giggle, he brushes some of the bright red eyeshadow on me. After my makeup was done the clothes were put on me. I smiled as I saw Silas, playing with my manager.

"Ready?" I nodded and quickly put a game face on. I squatted down the next few shots, my right knee barely touching the floor while my other knee stood up, my elbow rested against it and my head rested on my hand. "Perfect, Clem!" The photographer cheered. One of the Vogue executives smiled, nodding her head.

I stood up, turning to the side and looking over my shoulder. "Alright, that should be good. Ten minutes to meet us at the ballet studio?" My manager nodded smiling, "She'll be there."

We packed into a car and drove to the next place. "Mommy, who came up with cups?" Silas mumbled as he stared at the cup in the cup holder. I giggled, "Well the caveman used to drink water with their hands, but then...as people got smarter they used bowl shaped rocks and then cups!" I explained, my manager chuckles, a smile on her gentle face. Silas nods in a deep thought.

"Can I invent something?" I smile, kissing his cheek. "Anything you put your mind to." He smiles. "Okay!"

As we walk into the studio I'm pulled into the dressing room. Hands touching me as they do my hair and makeup. A thin see through glove material was slipped on my hands a dress put over my head. My hair was done in messy bun, they helped me put on the point shoes and we started the shoot.

 My hair was done in messy bun, they helped me put on the point shoes and we started the shoot

I smiled as I saw Silas grinning at me. I still think he believes that I'm a princess for some reason. When he was two to now that's what he thinks all models are. I giggle, taking off the items and being pushed into new ones. Five more clothing changes and I was released. But before I could leave my manager caught me.

"D'Hara wants to have lunch with you, just you and him." I nod, "Okay, I'll get dressed really quick." She nodded, handing me some clothes. Silas walks with me to the dressing room and I quickly get dressed.

"Mommy do we have to go?" Silas whined as he held my hand, we walked across the street to the fancy restaurant. "Yes my love. Be nice, Elijah is paying for us." He still kept a small pout causing me to chuckle. "Why can't me and you just have lunch." He grumbled. I poked his belly, "Because we're having dinner together." I winked and he grinned.

"Good." He said giving a little nod.

"Ah! My sweetheart!" Elijah said as he spotted me, he stood from his seat and kissed my cheeks. I grinned up at the old man, "Elijah, how are you I missed you." I noticed how people gawked at Elijah noticing him instantly, probably because we're in such a well known rich people restaurant, I hold in my snort.