12.31.17

T h e C o u n t d o w n

Guess where I ended up in. America! The freaking doctor that kidnapped us had us in America. Which means I couldn't run to Victors house. I called him, but that damn gay didn't answer any of my calls.

Me: daMMIT—*kicks wall*

JJ: Oh hey Yurio *sits down on a bench*

Me. leave me alone stupid.

JJ: Alright...but I couldn't help to notice that you Look troubled. Is the fairy distressed?

As much I hated JJ...he seemed like the only person that could me out in this situation. Maybe he doesn't have a mafia like Victor does but he also has some pretty dangerous fangirls.

After telling him about my problem, he sat there.

Me: Well idiot?

JJ: Hold up...*sighs* Well you do have a point. Our fangirls are pretty scary.

Me: So you'll help me?

JJ: Anything for the damsel in distress.

Me: shut the f—

Victor: *takes off sunglasses* LANGUAGE YURIO!

Me: Oh there's the other idiot...WAIT WHY ARE YOU IN AMERICA

Hours passed after that. Many hours. The goal was to get everyone out before New Years. It sounded crazy, but I think we can do it.

——

Victor: Go!

Me: *runs through front doors of facility* GUESS WHOS BACK B*****!!! FUUUUUUUUUUU** YOU ALL!!!!

Guard: CATCH HIM!

Hah. Losers. They ended up losing me. Which was good because I could find Otabek. The first person I found was Yuuri. When I opened the door to his room, the pig started attacking me. With damn chopsticks.

Me: YUURI! *grabs chopsticks and snaps them in half* CALM DOWN PIG!

Yuuri: *opens eyes* oh Yurio! You actually went through with the plan!

Me: Yeah now go find Otabek. I'll find Victoria. *shoves him out*

I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find Victoria. But I did. She was sitting down in her room. When she saw me, the first thing she did was punch me.

Victoria: WHAT TOOK YOU SO DAMN LONG?!

Me: Be thankful I thought of saving you *picks her up* Come on. We have to celebrate New Years.

——

The aftermath of that was that the bodyguards were seriously injured by the fangirls, and mafia combined. I was outside and I saw the fangirls beating guards to death. It was damn scary. (Considering they used their merchandise to beat them up. They seemed to be in groups of 4)

Victor and Yuuri were really happy to see Victoria.

Otabek hugged me. Really tight. I guess he missed me a lot.

Then the fireworks started.

JJ: HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!

Me: why the hell are you still here?

Otabek: Calm down Yuri *hugs me* Just enjoy the moment.

Me: Hmph

Victor: Ah our future son in law, and son together so cute.

Victoria: *tugs my pants* Otabek and Yurwio kiss kiss?

Me: shUT tHe hELL uP!

Yuuri: Yurio!!! Don't talk like that!

Me: I CAN TALK HOWEVER I WANT TO PIG!!!

Otabek: Already starting off this New Year fighting.
              -_-'
JJ: IM THE BEST.