12.24.17 2

R u s s i a n R o u l e t t e

Dear Diary (seriously why the hell am I doing this? I thought I was done.)

While waiting for the clock to hit midnight, Yuuri brought up the idea of games. The first game we played was Uno. I ended up ripping my cards when I lost...for the 10th time.

The second game we played was monopoly. Believe it or not Victor lost and flipped the board game. He followed that whole scene with a small smile. Which creeped us all out because he went from a monster to a literal 'angel' as Yuuri described.

Our third game, was brought up by Otabek. On our trip to America earlier this year he bought a Just Dance game. At first we did couple dances, (which was fun because I got to dance/battle with Otabek), but then I grabbed Victoria to do a ball dance with her.

Last but not least...was Victoria.

Otabek: What game is next?

Me: I don't know *on wattpad* Who knows what that stupid Victor has in mind.

Victoria: *looks around* Yura...

Me: Hm? *looks up from phone* You can talk. They aren't here.

Victoria: LETS PLAY *points gun at me and Otabek* RUSSIAN ROULETTE!

Otabek: HOLY CRAP!

Me: VICTORIA PUT THAT DOWN!

Otabek picked me up and ran upstairs where the two gays were. They were talking, but were cut off by Otabek running past them.

Yuuri: Otabek?

Otabek: VICTORIA HAS A GUN *puts me down* She pointed it at both of us.

Yuuri: Victoria wouldn't have a gun. Besides how would she get one?

In the corner of my eye, I saw Victor shift a bit in his spot. His eyes wandered to the ceiling. How stupid does he think we are? It's obvious he had a gun set somewhere. And if he had a set...that means he used to play that dumbass of a game too!

Victoria: *appears at the end of the hall* R-Russian rorette! *waves gun*

Victor: *screams and hides behind Yuuri* THE BABY HAS A GUN!

Yuuri: OH NO!

Me: Your dumbass of a fiancé had a set somewhere. I suggest we call the police or something.

Otabek: Lets get out of the house first.

Me: Yeah.

We all ended up jumping out my window since there was a tree we could climb down. The police ended up at our house thinking we were joking. 5 shots were released. I counted.

At the end Victoria came running out, without the gun, giggling like the 4 year old shes supposed to be.

No police were hurt,

But it left me worried.

This child might be a psychopath.