How you first met

Edd-
You were in the market shopping for your groceries. As you walked down another aisle, you looked down at your list. You only had one thing left: your favorite drink, bacon cola. You shoved the list into the pocket of your f/c hoodie, smiled, and pushed the cart down the aisle. You looked through the row of sodas and spot the last bottle of bacon cola. You smiled and reached to grab it but instead felt another hand. You pulled your hand back and looked to your right. A boy who looked about your age with brown hair, brown eyes, and a shy smile who wore a green hoodie was standing beside you.
"I'm sorry, did you want this?" You asked motioning to the cola.
He put his hands up, "you can have it if you'd like."
You smiled. You grabbed the bottle and put it into his arms.
"But-"
"I want you to have it," you said cutting him off. "You're too adorable."
His face got as red as a tomato. He quickly put the bottle in the cart and reached into the pocket of his green hoodie. He pulled out a small piece of paper and a pen and stated writing. "Maybe we can share a glass sometime?" He handed me the paper.
It read a phone number and the name Edd next to it. You looked up and smiled. "I'd love to Edd."

Matt-
You were working at your newest job at some fancy restaurant. You played the waiter since you were "so appealing" to all the costumers. You sat in the kitchen, taking a small break. "It's your turn Y/N!" One of your coworkers yelled.
You sighed, got up, and walked out of the kitchen with a fake smile on your face. You looked around and saw only one table the wasn't accompanied by a waiter. So you walked over.
A nervous looking ginger sat alone. He didn't seem to notice that you were there. He kept looking down at his phone anxiously.
You cleared your throat. The man looked up at you, "oh! I'm sorry!"
You smile at him, "it's alright. Can I get you something to drink."
He stared at you for a second. He blinked and shook his head, "o-oh yeah! Um, I-I'll have a glass of lemonade."
You wrote it down and couldn't help asking, "are you alright? You seem a little nervous."
"Huh? Oh yeah! I'm just waiting for a blind date. I'm usually not like this." He fidgeted with his sleeve.
You smiled, "I'm sure it'll go great. You look great, what girl wouldn't want you."
He looked up and smiled back at you, a tint of red playing on his cheeks.
*Ding*
The ginger pulled out his phone and read a message. His face fell as he set his phone back down.
"Is everything okay?"
He looked down, embarrassed. "She cancelled."
You raised your eyebrows, feeling sorry for the guy. "Well she's missing out."
He smiled again. His face had gotten even redder. "Would you like to join me?" He motioned to the chair across from him.
"I would love to," you held up your pen and notebook, "but I'm kind of working."
"When is your shift over?"
"In an hour."
His face lit back up, "perfect I'll wait for you and we'll go someone else to eat!" He got up and grabbed his jacket.
"Wait," You grabbed his arm, "what's your name?"
"I'm Matt! And you are?"
"Y/N."
He smiled. "Perfect, absolutely perfect."

Tom-
So your best friend dragged you to another house party. Great. You watched as everyone was drinking alcohol as if the world was ending the next day. You rolled your eyes as you watched you best friend dance with five different guys.
You walked over to the booze table and poured yourself a glass of Smirnoff.
"Good choice."
You looked up and saw a tall man with dark eyes and spiky hair in a blue hoodie.
You held up the cup of Smirnoff. "The only alcohol I can tolerate."
He raised an eyebrow, "not much of a partier are you?"
You shook your head, "my best friend dragged me here. What about you?"
He smirked, "I live here." You raised an eyebrow. "My roommates threw this party."
"Are those them?" You pointed to three boys chugging a barrel of beer.
He took a sip of his Smirnoff, "yup."
You laughed, "I'm Y/N by the way."
"Tom." He smiled. Maybe this party wasn't so bad....

Tord-
Why were you even here? Oh that's right! Your controlling boyfriend makes every decision. That's why you were in the middle of a gun shop. How romantic...
"Why do you even need a gun?" You asked your boyfriend who stood 3 feet taller than you.
"Just in case," he said examining a small pistol. You let go of his hand and walked through the store. Guns were plastered all over the walls, some you've never even seen in movies before!
This store was a death trap. There were guns, knives, grenades everywhere! Stuff was all over the floor making a hazard for anyone for walking through the store. Though there wasn't many people in the store. There was a tall skinny man looking at a rack full of long machine guns, two workers, and-
"Oof!"
A tall boy with spiked hazelnut hair and silver eyes in a red hoodie stood in front of you.
"S-sorry," you mumbled.
He smiled, "no need." He put the guns he hand in his hands down, "What is an angel like you doing in a gun shop?"
You could feel your face heat up. You started fiddling with your fingers, "m-my boyfriend wanted to look through the store."
His eyebrows knitted together, "what kind of man takes a beautiful women on a date to a gun shop?"
You giggled and he smiled.
You then felt a hand on your shoulder. "Who are you?" Asked your boyfriend.
"Tord Larsson," said the man. His smile went away.
"Let's go," your boyfriend grabbed your hand and started dragging you out of the store.
You then felt something go into your other hand. You looked into your palm to see a small piece of paper with some number scribbled on it and signed by the one and only Tord.