He frowned in confusion. "What? I heard about them growing up. They're gone. Have been for years."

"Their leader survived."

"So he's behind all of this?"

I nodded.

"How? I don't understand."

I slapped a newspaper clip in front of him. He picked it up and read it. When he was done he looked at me, his face pale. "I... he did this to your family?"

"Son of a bitch wants revenge."

"You killed them didn't you?" He asked, but it sounded more like a statement.

I ignored his question. "This is personal to me."

"You're planning on killing the bastard once and for all."

"You're a good Detective. I wouldn't ask you to be something you're not, but I'm asking you as a friend, to trust me and let me do what it necessary to keep my woman—my family safe."

He shook his head. "You're telling me you're planning to murder a criminal and you expect me to be okay with that. God damn it, there's a law that we have to follow."

"That fucking law let the men who killed my family walk. Why do you think I took matters into my own hands. People from the law who choose to be dirty mother fuckers got their pockets fed, while innocent people suffered."

"There are still some good cops and detectives out there."

"You're the only one I trust."

"Dave there's always another way. Bring him in alive and let the law prove to you that justice and the truth will prevail."

Do it. Do it, I told myself repeatedly. Cash in your favour. But somehow I couldn't do it. Diaz was a friend. I met him in college. I know that if I ask him to against his principles, then it's over. He wouldn't be able to get past that.

"Harold is a fucking monster who deserves to die. He won't stop. I'm going to get my girl and it's going to get ugly. He won't stop until one of us dies. He won't be surrendering. He'd rather die than go to prison."

"What are you really asking me, Larson?"

"You're a Detective, but you're also my friend, so you know me. I wouldn't be doing something unless I know it's necessary. All I'm asking you is to trust me and let me do what I need to do. Give me a head start," I said. "Everything you need is in here," I said, tossing him the USB with everything we've gathered this past few days about Harold and everything I have on Hank and his connections. "Give me a chance to save my girl and end this once and for all. "Everything in there can lead to multiple arrests of other criminal organizations that has been poisoning not just this city and this country, but others all over the world," I said.

He looked away and brought his hands to his hips as he considered what I'm asking him.

He looked at the USB.

"He did more than kill your family, didn't he?"

I nodded.

"Are you ever going to tell me what else he did to you?" He asked. How he knows, is a mystery to me.

"I don't know," I told him truthfully.

He nodded. "Aren't you going to cash in?"

I chuckled. "I was planning to. But your friendship is important to me. But if you say no, the. You'll leave me no choice. I love Katerina and there is no other choice but her, so if I have to, I will cash in on that favour you owe me."

He nodded. "How much time do you need?"

"When he makes contact, I'll let you know."

"Then why are you giving this to me now? How can you be so sure I'll wait?"

"You're word means something to you. You'll never break it."

He grabbed the USB off my desk and nodded at me.

"Thank you."

"I expect an invitation to your wedding."

I laughed softly. "You go It."

He smiled. "Good luck."

Harold

I smirked as I watched Katie on the screen.

She's fighter. I'm going to enjoy claiming her. Just the thought of finally fucking her has my cock aching like a son of s bitch. What more when I finally have her under me. Fighting me.

I laughed at the thought.

It would make it even more satisfying with Dave-fucking-Larson right there. Watching.

I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

I'm going going to fuck her girl so hard, just like I did his mom, then I'm going to get my men to fuck her, before I kill her in front of him.

I shifted my cock to ease the pain as it pushed against my jeans.

It's time. My cock can only take so much.

"Troy!" I barked.

"Yeah?"

"Make that call."