SPECIAL | Agent 4401 | SIDE #2

[A: This is the SECOND part of this special, please read the first one before this!]

[A: Also, check out my new Black Clover book! It's called GODLY]

[A: Slightly shorter than usual, I injured my right hand while taking pictures in the woods today]

!INFO!

NAME: (Unknown) (Unknown)

CODE NAME: AGENT 4401

AGE: (Unknown)

SPECIALTY: Information

QUIRK: Intellect

---

SPECIAL | Agent 4401 | SIDE

START:

Author's POV

A grin. Agent 4401 was grinning. In front of her was the crime scene caused by a single, powerful person with a thirst for blood, a villain: E.N.D. She pushed her glasses further up her nose, continuing to keep her quirk locked on the bodies. Her quirk? Intellect.

Agent 4401, Quirk: Intellect - This quirk allows the user to pick up specific things in specific situations and use extremely quick calculations to create a scenario of how something happened when it happened, and who did it. It is also able to still time while this is in effect. Defect - there must be sufficient evidence for this to activate properly and when stilling time, the user is also unable to move but they are able to think.

Although Intellect was a very useful quirk, it caused the user to be very tired afterwards, it drained energy quickly especially when stilling time. However, it was what caused Agent 4401 to be the pride of the information department. She was extremely important to the Japanese police.

4401 scanned the crime scene. The four bodies were mutilated so badly that only portions of their faces could be seen properly. Some of their body parts were missing: eyes, legs, arms and 2 heads were cut completely off from their necks.

She leaned in closer and let her quirk take over. Intellect scanned the body and saved the information; 4401 proceded to do this with all 4 of the dead bodies. Just as she got to the last one, a shiver went up her spine. On the wall was 'i SEe yOU 44o1' in a red substance, she hoped it was just some fool of an officer playing a prank on her.

"Hey, guys, did any of you put this here?" She questioned the chiefs behind her and she felt a twinge of fear when they all gave her completely honest confused looks and shakes of their heads.

She ignored the twinge and continued with her scan of the last body. Finishing with the female, she looks back to the wall only to find that something interesting had appeared. Her suspicions rose and she took a look around herself. This is strange, there's no one here, but I'm sure there was writing here before.

Coming out empty handed with the disappearing writing situation, she returns to the chiefs. 4401 gestures to them with her hand, 'let's leave'.

Arriving back at the conference room within the police station, she took out a piece of paper from the printer and began to write down the things her quirk had picked up when scanning the horrific crime scene. There were many points that she had found, however, there two very, very interesting ones, in her opinion.

"Alright, there were many clues after my scan, but there are a specific two I'd like to talk about." She spoke with a clear, strong voice while looking over the chiefs with a careful, watchful eye. After seeing them all nod, she continued.

"Firstly, the bodies. They were ripped apart, not carelessly, but it seemed as though the murder was planned. It was like E.N.D was trying to make themselves known again, as seen on the wall. It also seems like E.N.D wasn't even trying to hide the fact they had just killed 4 people, but they didn't leave any clues at to how they did it." When 4401 ended her speech, the chiefs were surprised. Usually, 4401 was able to figure out how something was done almost instantly, with her quirk, not once had it failed. This was first.

The chiefs nodded as a signal for her to continue to the second point of the investigation, she scowled slightly and continued speaking.

"Secondly, the writing on the wall. You've all told me that none of you had anything to do with it, however, you all saw it was there, yes?" Just like her first sentence, her eyes looked at each of the chiefs' and she watched them all nod once again.

"When I began my scan on the wall,

it was gone."

SPECIAL | Agent 4401 | SIDE #2 END

4,267 Characters WS