|0| The beginning |0|

The great author-chan's POV

"Mother, could you play with me?" A young girl at 3 years of age asked her white-haired mother.

"I'm busy, go ask your father" The response from the young woman made the girl frown, "yes, mother."

Making her way down the corridor towards her father, the girl spots a photo of a family smiling on the wall. It was her family, she concluded, however, she was unable to remember when the photo was taken; in the photo, she looked around the age of 2, yet, only a year later, she was unable to recall why and when the photo was taken. Why?

She pushed those thoughts away from her mind and proceded on her journey to her pro-hero of a father. People outside of their household called him Commander, for reasons she didn't understand. Why didn't they call him father like she had to?

The blonde and green-haired girl knocked twice on a large, wooden door at the end of the corridor before pushing it open and letting her eyes prance around the room, looking for a tall, light-skinned male.

"Father, Mother said you could play with me, so, play with me?" The small female informed and asked the male with a small smile gracing her pale face.

"I'm busy, your mother was wrong, as always, go to your room if you have nothing to do; do not enter this room without a valid reason, (Y/N)." The simple reply from the father was definitely not what the young girl wanted, letting another, deeper frown grace her small face.

(Y/N) left the terribly dark room and headed for hers, the bounce in her step no longer existing.

I hate them, the female thought.

'Do you truly hate them?' An unknown voice resonated through the hallway.

W-who are you? (Y/N) was slightly shivering due to the sudden cold that encased the dark corridor.

'I am who you want me to be' The voice responds back to her.

A lightbulb suddenly pops on top of the girls head, glowing with an idea- a mischevious idea.

Will you play with me? (Y/N), although slightly unnerved, felt the urge to recognize the presence as someone trustworthy. Even at a young age, she had a sense of what was and what was not truly dangerous.

'I can play all you want me to, master' The once eerie voice resonating through the hallways; becomes a soft, yet rough, melodic sound after (Y/N)'s question reached it. Suddenly, the void in the hallway in front of the chrome haired female glitches and a body slowly forms out of the patches of green, red and blue. A male with pure white hair, stunning gold and blue eyes, and nine tails appears before (Y/N)'s very eyes. "Hello, master, I am Ri, your personal demon."