|7| The Four Clues |7|

Author-Chi's POV

Author-Chi's POV

[A: lmao warning the song has swearing and inappropriate words, not sure y I'm warning u guys tho, you're already reading this book]

[A: LOL, hoes better realize this is 10/10 a filler with a single objective!]

[A: Decided that I should try explaining Devil's Faith a little better]

[A: Finally! I can get rid of the horrendous first person!]

[A: someone send me some good Todoroki Png's, I'm super low]

[A: TBH, I actually have 0 clues on wtf Devil's faith is supposed to do, I've literally changed its definition 14 times already]

[A: Lmao when I was writing about the keys, I kept thinking back to the Lock and Key from science]

[A: Just read over this and I'm shocked at how fucking stupid this entire chapter is lol, too lazy to change it tho, it fits well with the rest of the story]

After a short lecture, (Y/n)'s day quickly passed her, only consisting of Bakugou's many outrages, Mineta's boob infatuation and a couple scoldings from her teachers when she continuously took naps in their classes.

As (Y/n) leaves her class for the second time that day, she sighs and activates her second quirk, quietly whispering "mortification" and quickly making the air around her turn her invisible.

In all honesty, (Y/n) still had no idea what she could truly do with her - or rather Ri's - first quirk; it's not like Ri had taken his time to explain it well enough.

Although she didn't know much about it, she could just about vaguely remember accidentally summoning a demon; if she could remember correctly, Ri had called the demon 'Amratha', though she couldn't recall how she had done it.

Though the years, (Y/n) had only ever used Ri's quirk without actually summoning a demon. She still had no clue how she was able to do it, but whenever she needed to do something that her second quirk was unable to do or took too much energy ( such as, moving objects, etc ) she'd just think of a quirk and hope that a demon in the underworld would have it. 95% of the time she would succeed and finish her task; the other 5% of the time she'd just give up or actually summon Ri to do it for her.

She had once tried to resummon 'Amratha' but she just got a screen to pop up with a large, red X and the words 'Busy rn fuck off' messily put on it; she had just given up on it after that while being extra offended at the 'fuck off'. Little did she know, Amratha at that time was putting up barriers in hell to fend off pesky servants of heaven.

--

After class, (Y/n) decided that it was high time she got some answers, and if Ri wasn't going to give her those answers, she'd find them herself.