3

JK pov

He's really something! Damn you baby boy! I exit the bathroom just to see namjoon, jhope and suga coming my way. 

"Ya let's go ,what you starring at? "

"Ya it's lunch break, stop starring like a stupid, there's no one on the hallway, just us! "

"Oh sorry, I was thinking "

"Bout what nochu"

"Suga hyung, you know I don't like you calling me that "

" yea yea fine, I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck, let's go lil boy"

We enter in the cafeteria's school, I see at a table, next to our table, taehyung with some boys, and one of them pinching my baby's cheeks. What the fuck?

"Yaaa, let the fuck go of him"

I make my way therep, pushing the stupid guy away .  How dares he? 

Namjoon pov:

I see jungkook talking with a beautiful ,precious boy.

Blonde and so cute. Big lips ,doe eyes, plump and locious lips. I know I'm starring but I can't help. He's so breathtaking.

Jin pov:

I see jungkook coming here with some boys behind him.

"Yaa let the fuck go of him "

"Yo bitch shut the fuck up,  I'm older than you. How dare you disrespect me you little shit? "

I see a guy starring at me.

"What you starring at? "

He doesn't say nothing, but takes my hand and next, he's making his way, with me of course, out. 

Jimin pov:

I'm just here sitting and watching the show.

What am I supposed to do?  Jin left with that namjoon guy. Taetae is fighting with jungkook. And the guy behind jungkook is starring at me.

I mean, he's cute. But he probably doesn't like me.

Suga pov:

It's me and jimin. The guy I watched all the year but I didn't talk to him because every time he sees me, he run away.

I sit next to him. I just wanna talk.

"Hi there jimin"

"Oh, hi Suga hyung"

He starts blushing and looking down at his hands.

"Hey it OK, you can call me Suga, but if you want you can call me daddy or boyfriend too. I don't mind at all"

He gasps.

" wait a minute you pervert. I won't call you in any way"

And he look at me with his little angry face, gets up, and leave angry. 

This is the best thing that happened to me today. To see him angry, is a blessings from God.

Next time you'll be mine baby.  And I'm sure of it. 

Taehyung pov:

"Ya he's my friend ,how dare you , why don't you leave me alone"

He gets up on the table and dragging me there too.

"Yaa let go, let gooo"

He starts screaming .

"Everyone, listen here,if anybody dares,I repeat myself again, its anyone dares or has the audacity to touch my baby here. I'll make sure you won't see the life how it's supposed to be. I'll fuckin kill you if I have to.I'll make your life like hell. CLEAR?"

Everyone nods and looks at me with a shocked face or angry one.

He let's me down. And I see that I'm alone. They leave me alone.

He starts getting down and tells me.

"Yea baby. You hungry?  Wanna eat?  Let's get to a diner outside the school. I buy you something yea?  C'mon. "

He's pulling me away while I just look at him with a blank face. What can I say?  He left me without words.

Jk pov:

I like him. I wanna play with him, fuck him, and dump him.

Next time bitches ,saranghae babyes ♥♥