⁰⁴³ NIGHT THIRTEEN

Start from the beginning

i'm alone.

jeongguk realized that what makes him insatiable and incomplete wasn't because of what he hasn't achieved yet, but because he was nothing but an empty shell, walking alone.

it's just me, how funny that the star student jeon jeongguk has no friends, parents barely even home to keep me company.

yes, he's lucky. lucky enough to be born with all the wealth and privileges other people die to have, lucky enough to be living luxuriously and lucky enough to have everything he wanted in just a snap of fingers.

but having everything doesn't mean anything at all, when you're alone.

mama and papa. did he ever love his parents? well hell yes, he do. he has always considered them his most treasured persons in the whole wide world but as they get busier and busier as he grows up, the rarer they had time for him and thus, making their family bond to drift apart.

jeongguk was alone, until he met jiho.

kim jiho, the girl who had a heart as beautiful and pure as of an angel.

when jiho decided to befriend the young man, jeongguk was beyond scared, he was terrified of what was there to come when he lets jiho step inside his lonely self. being alone for almost all of his lifetime, he didn't know how to make everything work out for main reasons like: a.) he didn't have any friends, too awkward, shy and socially inept to start one and, b.) he didn't have any close relationship to his relatives, too skeptic and cautious to be-close them for the fear of using him against his parent's company.

all in all, jeongguk was a shy bean and ignorant to people, so he was scared – scared that if jiho comes too close to his liking, he wouldn't be able to take it when she leaves him too.

the thing is, jiho never left.

jiho never walked away and jeongguk had his whole life swept away to bring out the best.