『 三 』

The two exit their dormitory, locking the doors right after exiting it . They walk two feet away , Yongsun subconsciously walks closer to Byulyi with each step .

Byulyi looks over at Yongsun and giggles . " Yongsun , you look like a Highschool girl in love . Do you have someone on your mind right now ? "

Yongsun stops in her tracks and thinks of her actions . Realizing she really looks like a Highschool girl in love . " N-no..."

Byulyi chuckles and goes behind Yongsun , pushing her forward  . " So do you believe in werewolves ?"

" I guess so .. but if they really exist I want to befriend one ! You seem like a werewolf . " Yongsun arches her eyebrow as she circles around Moonbyul.

Byulyi gulps , her eyes tracing Yongsun's steps , careful and wary . She puts a sweaty hand in her pocket , as she balls her hand into a fist  .

" I'm just joking . Let's continue our journey around the campus ! " Yongsun runs forward shouting like a middle school student . She giggles and laughs along the way as Byulyi calms down , sighing in relief.  She looks forward and follows the other as a small yet visible smile forms against her face .

Byulyi fiddled with her piercing on her eyebrow , with her cheeks slightly puffed out .

Yongsun glanced over to Byulyi, " You kind of look a little bit like a hamster. Did anyone mention that ? "

The other chuckled and shook her head , " I'll take that as a compliment and I'm giving you a nickname .. let's see , how about sunshine or solar ? Pick one ! " Byul held out both her hands , the right one representing Sunshine and the left Solar .

At those words , Yongsun stuck her bottom lip out , crossing her arms , acting like a kid throwing a tantrum .
" None ! "

Byulyi shook her head and clicked her tongue , she then clapped her hands against Yongsun's face as she grinned like a Cheshire Cat .

" Since I've touched you with both my hands I'll just call you mine ! My very own sunshine , how cool is that ? "

Solar's face burns up as soon as she heard Byulyi declared her as hers' .

" You're cute when you're flustered Sunshine. " The Brown haired lady , smirked and tucked a hair behind her ear.

" I'm not cute - no one said so and I'm not yours . " Yongsun mumbled to herself .

Byulyi smiled at how adorable Yongsun was , though she was gay she didn't really fall for anyone. It was rare seeing her fall for someone , especially for someone whose looks are so innocent.

She was more of the bad girl side , Byulyi had this friend who she is super close to and is also gay. Her name was Amber , the two were obviously a duo in making both guys and girls fall for them . But they usually only spent time together in their own little circle. Amber had short hair that made her seem like a boy but that didn't stop any males to infatuate about her.

Amber dropped out of college but is still very successful with her current job as a model , her girlfriend , Krystal was also eye candy to both genders . They two met in college and have been together since then.

Byulyi sometimes tagged along their dates but felt a little jealous. Surprising enough , the latter had never been in a relationship with anyone . She wanted to feel how it was like to love someone , she wanted to feel the warmth of someone's hand . She wanted someone to herself , she had many opportunities but she never took any of them up since she wasn't interested in anyone.

Maybe this time she would take the opportunity to have her own Girlfriend.

_____

" Byulyi , " Yongsun whispered as she swiftly hid behind Moonbyul.

Byulyi hummed in response to Yongsun's calling, confused why the latter was hiding behind her.

" Hide me . " Yongsun's voice was shaking, her hands were tightly gripped onto Byulyi's forearm.

" Who are they  ? "

" Eric and My dad . "

Byulyi squinted a little to get a closer look , she grit her teeth and her body tensed up .

" Lets go , quick . " Byulyi bit her inner lip as she said .

Yongsun arched her eyebrow but then agreed as well. They hastily rushed back to their dormitory and locked the door tight once they were in there .

" Son of a bitch .. "

" Byul? " Yongsun went up to the other , tapping lightly onto her shoulder .

Byulyi startled , turns back and her one of her eyes were aqua blue. She was ready to attack anything that came in her way , " Are you okay Byul ? Am I seeing things or is your eye blue .." The other shuffles back from Byulyi sensing trouble .

Byulyi blinked a couple times and her vision was back to normal , so was her eye color. " You didn't see anything , it was a hallucination. "

" Okay.. " Yongsun nodded , " You seemed like you knew my Father or Eric . Who are they to you ? "

" N-nothing ." Byulyi hesitated to answer, she had to put her guard up since she know knew that Yongsun's family were the 'Kim's' . That one family who killed her comrades , also known as werewolves .

" Why did you want to hide isn't he your father. " Byulyi thought , Yongsun then grit her teeth . " I wouldn't hide from my father , it's my fiancé . "

Byulyi crossed her arms " So ? "

" I'm in an arranged marriage with him and he's a disgusting psycho whom I despite . I don't want to marry him , I'd rather marry a gir- " After realizing what she said , she gasped and her face turned red once again .

Byulyi giggled and leaned against the wall , then pulling Yongsun close , wrapping her arms around the other .

" So if that psycho hurts you I'll hurt him back . I'll protect you . You seem worth ."

Byulyi mumbled the last words as she smirked.

_____

[ 2 months ago • ]

" Byulyi. " Hani whispered into " Byul's  ear .

Hani had been Byulyi's best friend for the past seven years , the two had met through a meeting held by the most elite packs of werewolves . Hani seemed like she was a lower class werewolf because of the way she acted , she was clumsy and forgetful but in action she was perfect . She is an amazing werewolf , she never failed to strike down her target or prey .

" What . "

" Deucalions. "

___

OOF RIP IM SORRY I WAS LATE LIKE SUPER LATE BUT HERE IT IS I LOVE YOU ALL