『 二 』

" So.. Yongsun. How are you ? " Byulyi walks over to the bed and pats down on it , gesturing Yongsun to sit beside her.

Yongsun walks over to the bed and sits down , she fiddles with her fingers . " I've been fine. I just found out about something my family had been keeping from me . " She says sighing , tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "You ? "

" Oh I see. Since it's a family matter I won't ask what it is. But regarding how I have been , " Byul flops down to the bed . " I'm doing pretty bad. My family abandoned me because I came out as queer and they are very religious."  Byulyi only knowing its a lie in her head.

The latter closes her eyes and mumbles to herself though the words were loud enough for Yongsun to hear . " Why can't everyone be equal and accepted for who they are .. "

" Exactly.. Why can't we all be equal. " Yongsun turns her head over to Byulyi.

Byulyi gasps  , " You heard me ? " She chuckles as she pulls her hair up into a bun.

" Was I not supposed to hear that? " Yongsun covers her ears sarcastically . Byulyi smiles at Yongsun but it turns to a straight face seconds after .

" Hey.. Since I'm gay . I'll probably sleep on the floor , I don't want you to think I want to do something weird to you in the middle of the night . "

Yongsun cocks her eyebrows up , shocked at how thoughtful the other girl was . " No no ! It's fine , I think I can trust you. You don't seem like the type of person to do that. "

Byulyi sits up and looks over at Yongsun . " Really ? Thank you for trusting me. But I might subconsciously touch your stomach randomly , it's a bad habit I've been trying to end." Byulyi's face turns slightly red .

Yongsun laughs " R-really? That's so cute. I don't mind . I didn't know a habit like that could form ."

' Jesus Yongsun ! Could you think before you say anything ! Stop flirting with her ! You're straight ! '
Yongsun shook her head to keep herself from flirting with the other .

" Ah it's not cute it's really awkward and it makes it very hard to befriend people since they think I'm making up an excuse to touch them." Byulyi sighs again , she continues to unpack her clothes .

Yongsun couldn't stop staring at the other , she couldn't stop looking at Byulyi's hands . She wondered why they looked so delicate and fragile . She wondered what color of nail polish would suit her , Yongsun had a sudden urge to paint Byulyi's nails. She too wanted to feel Byulyi's touch once again , it felt soft and gentle .

" Hey , random question but do you know when the full moon is ?" Byulyi questioned as she changed into a warmer sweater .

" O-oh . I think it's in two days .. why ? " Yongsun tried to not get flustered by the image of a quick glance of Byulyi's body she saw seconds before .

" Thanks , it's nothing . I was just wondering . " Byulyi clenched her teeth .

" I saw a bandage wrapped around your stomach , it seemed to be bleeding  . Are you okay ? " Yongsun asked curious to know what caused it .

" It's nothing . " Byulyi's response was firm . " I'm fine it's nothing big , just a scratch ."

" Alright .. "

_____

[ one day before •• ]

" H-holy shit we killed him . " Seulgi gasped as she gripped onto her bleeding arm .

" Now Byulyi's the luna since he's dead . " Rosé turned over to Byulyi along with the rest .

" It's a burden I'll have to carry now . Let's head back to base before the Hunters come again. " Byulyi gritted her teeth as she tied a cloth around her wound .

" It's deep , use some wolfsbane . I'll help you out when we get back . " Wheein mentioned before running back to base with the rest.

_____

" Lock the doors . Get some rest , we have to heal up before the purge . " Byulyi whimpered as she collapsed onto the tattered couch.

" Wheein , stay with me . " Byul pat the space beside her . Wheein sat down , untied the cloth , carefully applying wolfsbane onto the wound .

" Does it sting ? "

" Not as much as before , thanks pup. " Byul smiled softly before wiping the blood from Wheein's cheek .

Wheein smiled back at Byul , " Yo daddio , you have school tomorrow onwards . Stay alert and remember to come back whenever . " Rosé squished Byulyi's cheeks together cheekily before running to her room .

Byulyi stood up , arms folded . " Same goes to you and the rest . I'll be leaving for the bus in a few hours . Behave while I'm gone and don't cause any trouble . "

"  Yes alright ~ " The others replied in unison as they all returned to their rooms .

____

" Eric ? " Yongsun picked up the phone . Yongsun sighs angrily , "What do you want ? "

" You ~ what else . Have you been avoiding me ? " Eric pouts over the line .

" Look , I won't ever love you . Even though we are to be married . " Yongsun grunts , massaging her temples .

" Speaking of marriage .. I can't wait to marry you and strip you of your clothes . I wonder why kind of panties your wearing right now , my dick is so h- " Yongsun hangs the call up , " horny cunt "

Yongsun stomps up to her room , slamming the door right after entering it . She flops onto her bed upon reaching the edge of it . Grabbing a pillow , smothering her face into it . Screaming into the pillow making the screams muffled and quiet .

Yongsun sits up , crawling over to the edge of the bed . Picking up her grey schnauzer , placing him into her lap .

" JjingJjing .. Couldn't you turn into a werewolf to kill that douchebag ? I can't handle this anymore . " She groans as she ruffles her dogs' fur , hugging him tightly .

JjingJjing jumps off the bed and walks over to his bed , snuggling up into a ball .

" Help me Jjing.. " Yongsun reaches her arms out for him . The dog only barks back in response then falling to sleep after.

" Werewolves . They're cool aren't they ? "

____

[ present day ]

" Byulyi ? Do you believe in mystical creatures like werewolves . " Yongsun twirls her hair out of boredom .

Byul gulps , " S-sure . Why ? "

" Just wondering . Do you know what time lessons begin? " Yongsun sighs.

" Around eleven. "

Yongsun nods in reply , " Let's walk around campus to familiarize ourselves with it ? "

" Yeah sure , we could get to know each other better too since we're roommates now. "