V

It was so weird for Tord the next few weeks. Tom was always watching him. They had barely talked since the day Tom found out everything.
It was lunch and Tord got his cardboard pizza and started walking toward the other three. Tom looked over and saw him coming and smile. He waved and Tord smiled back, attempting to wave back but was tripped. He fell to the ground and everything went everywhere. Some kids laughed and Tord didn't even look at them. He just tried to lean up the mess and continue on. It was light and his punk crew.
"God you're so fragile!" One of the kids said making the others laugh.
"Ain't good for nothing!" Another said.
"Just fucking kill yourself..." the one who tripped him, light, whispered to Tord. Tord stopped what he was doing and tried to hold back tears.
Tord heard a loud bang and looked up. Tom was standing above him, holding light's head down on the table.
"You talk to him like that one more time I'm going to make you suffer pain you could never imagine..." Tom whispered in light's ear, letting go and looking down to see Tord was gone. He looked around and didn't see him anywhere. He looked over at Edd and he pointed in the direction of the band hall. He gave a smile and a nod and ran towards it.

Tord was sitting against a wall, knees to his chest, sobbing his eyes out.
"Go your useless...you can't do ANYTHING right! Those kids were right...all of them...it's so stupid going on thinking you're amounting to anything...fucking idiot..." Tord said to himself, holding up a switchblade pocket knife in his hands.
"You aren't useless..." Tord heard a voice say form behind him. He turned around to see Tom standing in the doorway.
"Give me that..." Tom said, sitting in front of Tord and reading for the pocket knife. Tord hesitantly gave it to him.
"Tord...is that what you really think about yourself..." Tom asked, looking straight as tord, who was doing his best to avoid eye contact with the other.
"Tord please look at me..." Tom said quietly as Tord slowly looked at him.
"You aren't an idiot...or useless...don't say that about yourself..." Tom said sadly.
"But...that's what everyone else says! That I'm just a stupid orphan that doesn't know better than a two year old! I can't go one like this anymore!" Tord said, holding his head.
"I can't function right the more they say these things! I start hearing voices in my head and I can't-" Tord was cut off by arms wrapping around him. Tom was hugging him. Tightly. Tord sat for a second before hugging back and sobbing into Tom's shoulder.
"None of the things those kids say are true...you are a gifted, smart, and funny person! You're so many things those other kids aren't..." Tom said with a smile.
"You're the only person I know that can draw like you...or write like you...or tell jokes like you!" Tom said, pulling away and looking Tord in the face with a smile.
"You're amazing Tord!" Tom said with a chuckle. Tord smiled a little, another tear sliding down his face.

"Promise me you won't do what you are about to do again...if I lost you I'd loose myself...I know I don't know you well but...I feel like I've know you forever!"  Tom said as Tord nodded.
"Like we've always known each other! I feel that way too!" Tord said with a smile.
They sat there staring at each other for a while until the bell rang.
"We should probably go...don't wanna miss Mr. Moldy's class..." Tom said rolling his eyes. Tord chuckled.
"You mean Mr. Molder?" Tord asked, still laughing a bit.
"No..." Tom said with a smile as he stood up and reached out his hand for Tord to take. Tord hesitated, but eventually took it.
"Hey...you wanna skip?" Tom asked, a grin on his face. Tord looked at him wide eyed.
"I dunno Tom...sounds risky..." Tord said, looking down.
"Oh come on! Don't be a scardy cat! Let's go!" Tom said, pulling Tord down the hallway and put the front door. They ran to the parking lot and Tom unlocked the doors of a black mustang with white stripes along the sides.
"Woah..." Tord said in awe.
"You like? My dad gave it to me since I worked so hard for it...deal was if I raised half the money to buy it, he'd pitch in the other half! I worked for four years to save up for this! And it's awsome!" Tom said, getting in the drivers seat. Tord got in the passengers, and looked around.
"Where are we going?" Tord asked, kinda scared to know the answer.
"Anywhere you want! One day I just want to travel somewhere...run away kinda...just be free..." Tom said, starting the car.
"Just be free...lets go..." Tord said looking at Tom with a smile.
"What?"
"Let's go! Let's run away! I can meet you later tonight and we can run away!" Tord said with a smile. Tom smiled back.
"Seriously?!" Tom asked and Tord nodded.
"Well alrighty then! You're starting to get the hang of this kid!" Tom said, backing out the parking lot.
"You're One year older than me...don't call me kid..." Tord said, rolling his eyes.
"Whatever you say kid!" Tom said with a chuckle, making Tord chuckle as well.

So it was settled. They would meet that night at 10:00 sharp and run. They don't know where they were running to, they just knew they didn't want to be there anymore. They wanted to be themselves for once, and Tord wanted to live his own life where nobody told him what to do and he didn't have to grow up to be something he's not!
They're also tired of school, that too...