Chapter 14

Pisces POV
"That's not fair!" I shout at the guys, pouting. They laugh. "You're to young kid, run along and play with your toys." The man says, waving his hand telling me to leave. "I'm older to drink!"

They turn their eyes at me. "How old are ya?" He asks. "17!" I say proudly, they all laugh. "Kid, you have to be at least 20 or so to drink and let me say, are you 20?" He says in a mocking voice, I narrow my eyes and cross my arms. "No..." I mumble to myself. "Exactly, run along kid." I huff and storm out of the room and stomp my way to another room.

I open the door to Virgo's room, she looks up from her papers and smiles. "Sit." She says reading her papers, I stomp my way to a chair, I sit down pouting, I growl loudly. "Alright, what seems to be the problem?" She looks away from her papers. "The guys! There so mean! I mean, I try to be nice to them, I risk my butt off to save this base and what do they do? Nothing!" I take out my anger. "Mm, and why are you angry?" She asks raising a brow, I open my mouth and close it. "What is it?" She asks again. I growl quietly. "They wouldn't let me drink..." I mumble.

Virgo laughs softly. "Is that all, my big cry baby?" She teases, I blush. "No! They wouldn't say thank you for what I have done!" I try to make an excuse, Virgo giggles, she gets off her chair and walks up to me, she ruffles my hair. "You get mad at the simplest things." She smiles sweetly at me. "No, I don't..." I mumble.

Virgo goes back to her seat, her cat jumps on my lap, I pet it. "Pisces, I couldn't find, Cancer or Gemini. Do you know where they are?" Virgo asks, I look up at her. "No, I haven't but, I did hear a loud... Crash in... Her room." I say looking off distance, I look at Virgo and her eyes widen. She jolts out of her seat and rushes out of the room.

I chase after her. "What do you think she did?!" I ask worriedly. "There's only one thing I know Gemini would do... Go to the shooting." She looks furious, scary...

Virgo bursts into the room and there was a cold breeze, I peek over Virgo's shoulder and the window was broken, the curtains blowed by the wind, glass shards on the ground. Virgo steps in the room, her boots crushing the glass, she puts her arms around her back, the wind blowing her hair. "Get ready. We're going to look for two lost child's." Virgo looks over her shoulder to me. I nod my head.

I rushed out of the room to my room. I burst in my room. I took my whip and head back to Virgo when-

"Woah! What's the rush?" I bumped into Leo. "Uh, no rush!" I try to go pass Leo but, he got in my way. "You going somewhere? You have your weapon." He raises a brow. I felt nervous, I don't know if I'm supposed to tell I'm going with Virgo...

"We're going out." Virgo cuts through Leo and walks to her office. "Going out? Ooo, can I come?" Leo says excitedly. Virgo stops her tracks and looks behind her. "No...." She says coldly and walks off. That was spine tingling! I rush after her, as I entered her room she puts her katanas in her scabbard. She moves her eyes to me. "We're going out my window." She says opening the window, my eyes slightly widen.

"T-the widow?! What's wrong with the front door?!" I point at the door behind me. "I don't want anyone to come, you're the only one who can follow." She explains, it didn't soothe me at all. "How's your swinging?" She says. "Huh?" I say confused. "How's your swinging with your whip?" She says.

Swinging? Oh, using my whip to grab onto other things to swing on other buildings. "Almost got the hang of it." I fiddle with my fingers. "Can you use it?" She says turning to me, my eyes shot open with shock. "Okay...?" I say unsure. I walk up to the window, I take out my whip and I split it into two, I hang from the windowsill, getting ready to swing to a building. Virgo wraps her arms behind my neck, I blush. "I'm ready." She says holding on tight, I nod my head. I jump off the window

I swing my whip into a building and the spikes gripped into it, I yank onto it, we jerked forward, I swing my other whip onto another building, and so on, I followed the sound of the shooting.

___________________
It sucks I know, I was running out of ideas