Chapter 6

"That sounds horrible..." Cancer looks at me sad eyes. "Not really, at least I was still alive, she could've killed me or kicked me out but, I'm sure she'll like you." I smile at the girls, they smile back. "Leo, what are you guys talking about? It better not be something personal." Capricorn slightly looks over his shoulder. "Nah, just having a friendly conversation!" I smile, he looks straight.

"So, is me and Cancer gonna have the same room?" Aquarius looks at me. "Hm? Oh, I don't know." I rub my neck, hoping they'll stay at the base. "Actually..." Capricorn suddenly says. "If you have skills or can dual a weapon, she'll let you in, or if you can heal she'll let you in, if you're useless she'll kick you out." He says calmly.

The girls eyes widen, Cancer hugs Aquarius arm. "Capricorn! Don't scare them like that!"
"Well, they need to know."
"Yeah, but not like that, maybe keep your mouth shut?!"
He says nothing else, we arrived at the base, Capricorn knocks on the door, the door immediately opens.

"Next time ask who is it next time, not opening it to random strangers." Capricorn says coldly and glares at the man who opened the door.

Aquarius POV.
We entered the base, it stayed silent everyone looking at us, whispering, smirks and grins on there faces, Cancer hugs my arm harder. "It's okay." I rub her hand, we follow Leo and Capricorn, Capricorn opens a door.

"Virgo, we have them." He goes in and stands near a desk. "Good." It sounded satisfied, a chair spins reviling a woman with fully white eyes and black hair, patting a cat with beautiful blue eyes, she places the cats on her desk.

" It sounded satisfied, a chair spins reviling a woman with fully white eyes and black hair, patting a cat with beautiful blue eyes, she places the cats on her desk

"And before you ask, no, I'm not blind." She puts her hands together and lays her chin in it. "Um, hello, I'm-" "Aquarius? Yes I know." She smiles goofily. "Oh, and this is-" "Cancer? You're sister? Anything you say, I know." She gets up from her seat, and leans on her desk. "Um, I've heard good things about this place." Cancer slightly let's go of me. "Really? I'm guessing Aquarius told you about this place, it's really true wonder but, you need to work hard, and you can't kill people unless it's in my command." She looks at us.

"And I hate to tell you this but... One of you has to leave, and one of you has to stay." My eyes widen, Cancer holds my arm tight. "What are you talking about?" I narrow my eyes. "What I'm saying is, one of you can't enter here." She says calmly. "So, you're saying that I have to leave Cancer?!" I yell, she looks at me. "I'm sorry but, we don't have much room here, it's filled with bunch of people, I can't take another one." She crosses her arms. "Are you kidding?! It's only two of us! There's enough room for two!" I step forward and yell at her, Leo and Capricorn eyes widen, as if no one has talked to her like that.

Her look turns more scary. "I want you to yell at me again, I dare you." She glares at me I glare at her, Cancer pulls my arm lightly I look at her she shakes her head. "Don't." She says softly, I sigh. "Is there anyway that where I can go?" "Hm, let me think..." She looks somewhere and think.