Chapter 13

Cancer's POV
I curl in my bed hearing the gunshots. I cannot go to sleep.

"Can't sleep?" A sudden voice says, I jump a little from the sudden voice, I sit up on my bed. "Gemini?" I say, grabbing my blankets. "No one by that name but, me." She smiles, she sits on the edge of my bed.

I look out the window were the shooting was heard. "Scary, I know..." Gemini looks out the window as well. "Um, if you don't mind me asking... How did you get here?" I ask curiously a little nervous. She looks over to me and slightly smiles. "It's nothing special... I don't really know who were my parents and I was sent to an asylum, I don't know why though. I escaped and, Leo and Pisces found me in the woods and now I'm here." She smiles sheepishly. I look at her. "Asylum?" I say a little bit scared. She looks at me noticing my fear. "Please don't be afraid! I'm friendly now... Most of the times." She mumbles the last part but, I heard it.

I cover my head with the blanket. "Hey, I won't hurt you, I promise to my psychotic self and my sister." She says. I peek my head from the blankets. "Sister?" I ask curiously, she laughs softly. "Well, we're  technically not sisters but, we like to think that." She shrugs smiling.

Something about her seems... Sad yet joyful. I look down at my hands. "Um, you okay?" Gemini asks worriedly, I look up. "Yes, of course. I just miss my sister... I wonder what's she's doing." I say a little sadly. Gemini gets up. "Let's go see her!" She says cheerfully, I look at her shocked. "W-what?!" She laughs. "If you miss her that bad, let's go see her!" She takes out her hand for me to take it.

I look off distance to think...
What if I get kicked out of here? What if we might get involved by the shootings? Will Aquarius want to see me?

All the thoughts keep going on then, without thinking, I take her hand. She yanks me off the bed and holds me close. "Hold on tight! We're going to see your sister!" She lifts me up bridal style, I hold tight around her neck, not to tight of course.

She runs towards the window, I close my eyes.

*CRASH

Aquarius' POV
I stayed in my room holding my knees tight, the shootings reminds me of my parents death and everyone I cared about, dead.

I cover my head, not wanting to hear the shots, of course, that didn't work. Every shot... Keeps revealing my past. As it was about to go black for me, the door burst open, I look to see who it was, Taurus. My roommate, she comes in panting, she notices me in the corner. "You alright? You look pale." She stares at me concern, I nod my head. "Okay."

She rushed in the room and looks for something under her bed, I stare at her. "What are you looking for?" I ask quietly, she seems to hear me and looks at me. "My daggers! I'm going out there to help everyone, Sagittarius is waiting for me!" She throws everything under her bed.

"Hm?" She stops and takes something, it was a Chinese fan? "Oh, I forget about this." She takes out two and looks at me. "Have you ever handled a weapon before?" She asks crouching down to me. "Um, only a rifle." I say. "That's all? How about a war fan?" She holds out the fan to me.

(And for those who don't know what that is, here.)

(Your welcome! :3)

(Your welcome! :3)

I take them and I stare at them, I look at her, she smiles. "Why are you giving me these?" I say confused. "I gave them to you so you could defend yourself... And I don't know how to use them." She pouts. I open the fan and it was just a regular fan, I look at her. "Um, I thought you said these were weapons." I look at her confused, she laughs. "Open it!" She smiles. I open it and nothing happened, I stare at her.

"Oh, let me help you." She takes it and gets up, she shakes it and knifes come out, my eyes shot open with surprise. "Here!" She holds it out to me, I get up and take it. "Throw it." She says happily, I stares at her. "What?" I say confused. "Throw it! Like a boomerang!" She jumps excitedly. I do as she says and throw it, it comes back to me, I cover my face and I luckily catch it.

"Wow, first try! I'm impressed!" She smiles at me. "How did it do that?" I ask. "Oh, there's this some kind of thing where it come back and blah blah! I don't know!" She puts her hand on her hip, I stare at the fan. "Oh! Shoot! I'm supposed to look for my daggers!" She scared me a little and looks for them.

I stare at the fan as the moon light shines on the knifes. "May I join?" I say flatly, Taurus turns to me slowly. "Huh?" She raises a brow. "Can I join the fight?" I say confidentiality, she looks off distance. "But, you're not fully trained I don't-"
"Cut the crap! I want to help! I don't want to sit here hearing people dying! I just want to help!" I yell. "I... I don't know... Okay, fine! But, you have to stay behind at all cost!" She says yelling back, I nod my head. She turns her eyes to something and jolts up. "There's my daggers!" She takes them on the counter.

She leaves the room I follow behind.

I'll finally be able to help...

_____________________
Yaaaaaaa, I made chaps!