•4

ZAI IN THE MM^^^ (I changed her character)

Zai😍~

I woke up to arms wrapped around my waist and the warmth of herbs body it was 5pm and i wanted to get out the house and go do a little shopping at the mall. I grabbed a towel and a victoria secret bra an panties set and went to go brush my teeth then hop in the shower.while i was in the shower i heard the door open and close so i looked out the curtains but nobody was there so I continued the rest of my shower before getting out. When i got out my towel and panties and bra set was missing but i knew i brought it in the bathroom with me. I held the extra large t-shirt i had on before i got in the shower and opened the door and yelled herbs name. "Yes" he said smirking peaking his head from the corner. " Where is my stuff?" I asked causing him to bust out laughing "you can go check in your room i wont peek" he replied covering his eyes."please stop playing im cold" i said shiverring. "Fine you gotta put this in first" he said coming around the corner with my stuff in one hand and phone in the other telling me to put in the code."Nooo.dont go thru my stuff "i said. "then you aint getting yo phone back" he said "pass it man" i said not even caring anymore putting in my password reaching for my stuff only for him to turn and run in my room. Once he did that i began to think of all the stuff i kept in my phone and when i remember i took pictures in my bra and panties for fun i covered myself up wit the t-shirt and ran across the hall flying into my room closing and locking the door. "Come on now i got things i want to do before it gets dark" i said dripping wet grabbing my towel switching it quickly before herb seen my naked body.

Herb🍃~
I dont know who she think she is tryna go out before it gets dark i said to myself.and she think i aint see her parts when she tried to switch that big ass t-shirt for the towel i laughed to myself to bad she gotta be quicker then that cause i did an her ass was looking fat. "What you laughing at?"She asked. "Nothing wife" i replied going thru all her dm's seeing all these niggas that liked an commented on all her pictures saying bae an shit so i decided to curse them out "oh so im yo wife now?" I looked back at her seeing her blusing and smiling with her pretty ass smile then she snatched her phone out my hand "you was always my wife tf dont act like you dont know" i told her watching her put on her gucci sweat suit."aww.but fr you tryna go to the mall wit me?" She asked. Yea let me go get my over night bag an put the clothes in there on we gotta stop by mama sai house to get me some new clothes since im sleepin wit you tonight unless i buy a fit from the mall" i told her scratching my head thinking bout what i was gon get from the mall."Boy says who you sleeping wit me? I need my space!" she told me while i looked at her retarded like we just aint wake up a hour an a half ago all cuddled up."OK" i replied to her sarcastically knowing at the end of the day she finna be all up under me."im serious" she told me while it went in one ear and out the other." I hear you " i replied meaning idgaf what she hollering bout."lets go" she said once we were ready. On the way I was singing every song that came on the radio while Zai laughed at me and recorded me on her snapchat once we got to the mall i kept losing Zai because she kept wondering off. After a while i found her all the way in the back off victoria secret with a whole bunch of bra & panty sets and a whole bunch of bags from different stores i took all the bags out her hand and smirked when i seen the see through bra set she was buying "who these for?" I asked her "my man" she replied while we both busted out laughing. I never had a female friend like her but i knew she was the type of girl i wanted to marry and have babies with after i hung up my players card and settled down. I told her i would be back and went to go buy but some sleeping clothes and a Outfit since i was gonna spend the night at her house and go to my studio session tomorrow afternoon around 12pm. I stopped walking when i seen these diamond dancing ass rings an looked at them then thinking about how Zai's birthday was coming up on the 24th and i was tryna get off the shits wit her and the gang i decided to wait and get her a present since i still had time and continued looking for a outfit. I ended up buying a polo sweat suit some all white tank tops some polo boxers and whole versace fit with some slides since ian have versace ones yet. I went to go find Zai and seen her talking to some dirty ass nigga tryna get my shorty number " i think the fuck not" i said under my breath speed walking goin to rescue her from this dummy i rapped my arm around her and she continued to walk away with me while the boy stood there looking dumb founded holding his lil android out i looked down at Zai to see her laughing at what i just did and asked her if she was ready to go."yes"she replied while she texted her mom asking her how was her day. "Ight lets go" i said continuing to walk out the mall with her . When we got to the car i put all the bags in the trunk, got in and started driving to her house.

Zai😋~

Lord knows i wanna be up under him. If he stays im gonna be surprised since he was acting like he aint care what i said.well,not really. Once we pulled up to the house we got the stuff out the trunk and the gang was on the porch as always. I told everybody hey then walked into the house to my room to look at all the cute stuff i got and the outfit i got for my birthday.As i turned around to ask herb was the heels i got cute he smashed his lips onto mines and closed and locked the door making me get nervous since i was still a virgin and I didn't know if he knew as well. He pushed me on the bed swiping everything i just purchased off and began unbuckling my jeans. "WAIT" I screamed, breaking up the kiss.