Chapter 3

HERB IN THE MM^^^

Herb 😈-

The whole gang decided to have a chill day today so we all went to Mally An Zai House to chill an smoke since they mama's said they was finna be out all day enrolling my shorty into her new school ( if you know what i mean) and job searching for mama Janae. I woke up in some hoe house i got head from last night cause i damn sure wasn't fuckin she know the rules tho no fuckin, no cuffin. And that goes for everbody cause i dont trust these hoes. I put my clothes on i was wearing last night and decided to go take a shower before i headed over there once i got out the shower i decided on settling for my balmain jeans a all white tee an the g-fazo's an then put on the finishing touches to my out fit, My chains. Before leaving the house i told my mama bye an went to go see what my sister Jamiyah was doing."wyo ku?" I said opening her room door after knocking. "Nun why wyo ?" She asked. " nun finna go chill wit the gang at Mally and Zai crib" i replied " Zai,Zai like yo first crush ?" She asked "man that always been my lil shorty everybody know that " i said popping my collar on some fly shit." But yea she just got back here last night" i said sitting on her bed "damn ima beat her ass for not tellin me im coming wit you i miss her " she said " ight well im leavin now so you better be ready " i told her "yea i just got dressed lets go" she replied."MAMA ME AN MIYAH GOIN TO MAMA JANAE AN MAMA KAREN CRIB " i yelled " damn big square head ass nigga you scared the fuck outta me " jamiyah said. "Alright yall be safe " mama Sai replied. "Ayo get off that wit my head it aint even square twin" i told my sister." And she just laughed. After locking up the house and leaving we were on our way to go see the gang, once we arrived jamiyah got out the car before i even put it in park and ran towards the house. "YOU BETTER BE THAT DAMN HAPPY TO SEE ZAI" i yelled to her seeing her full of excitement. Once i walked in the house mally squeak bibby kyro and maneski had already bout 6 joints rolled so we just decided to smoke and chill on the couch. Jamiyah came back down stairs telling us Zai was still sleep and that she was gonna wait till she fully woke up so she can interrogate her on why she aint tell here she was coming last night. We all just smoked and watched family fued high ass hell laughing at the shit these people was answering steve harvey said "name sum you fill" the dude gon say " a kool-aid pitcher" like it was the smartest shit he ever said then he gon imitate a person filling up a kool-aid pitcher we was all dying laughin an mally ass gon say " ayo i would've gave the point to the dude fr tho aint like he lien"we all busted out laughin agian. When the show ended we just decided to turn off the tv and turn on the bluetooth speaker connected to mally phone while he played retro flow we was all just rappin along smoking an vibing.

Zai💜~

I woke up to the smell of straight weed and loud music playing. I reached over to my phone that was now on 100% from charging all night and took it off charge to see i had messages from my bestie and chante might as well call them both my bestest friends.
BestieBae😍🤤:Bruh today was soo different in school without you here dude!😫 @7:08
Chante😛💓: Fr girl we missed you soo much as soon as you left hoes got bold an started talk bout you so at the end of the day Nicole an i were suspended and two diry ass girls named kiesha and tete got to asses beat and tracks fully removed since they was already hangin out😂😂 @7:10
Me😊:Them hoes always hated me!!😭thanks for sticking up for me yall i appreciate it😘😘! Delivered @12:23
END OF CONVO.

After i texted them back i unwrapped the t-shirt from my now dried off hair letting my natural hair roam free i then went to go brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth, i went to go see who was making all that noise and to find sum to eat. A soon as i walk down stairs i screamed an went and jumped on my favorite childhood friend who i still talked to till this day today, Jamiyah. I was so happy to see her agian in person rather than seeing her through facetime for all these years. "O my gosh i missed you so much you just ruined my surprise i was gonna go see you later to surprise you " i said. " aww you were gonna surprise me i thought you forgot to tell me she replied unwrapping her arm around her chest and finally hugging me back. "Girl" i replied side eyeing her at the fact that she actually thought i forgot about her. " im sorry forever friend,forgive me ?" She asked "ofc " i replied i realized once we stopped talking that everyone was looking at what i was wearing. "What" i said getting off of Jamiyah walking into the kitchen. " She only wearing shit like that cause herb came round here" mally said reffering to my big t-shirt earning laughs from everybody. "Boy i live here ian kno herb was here and i aint even showing shots so mind yo business" i snapped back at mally " when have you ever woke up in this house and the gang wasn't here Zai ?" He asked reffering to everyone including herb and i ignored the question because i knew there was never a day the gang wasn't here while i was here but i really aint know herb was here cause i would've actually fixed myself up. If anything, they lucky they aint catch my morning breath. "Exactly" Mally said knowing he won the argument so i just stick the middle finger at him."Nope,thats herb job boo" he said popping his tongue acting like a gay ass lil boy. I had a shocked facial expression at the fact that he just took it too far because i've always liked herb but i know the life he lives in chicago is from fucking hoes left to right an i know i dont deserve that in a man so without saying a word to nobody i took a smores pop tart package toasted them and went back to my room to listen to the " in my feelings" playlist on my itunes account and ate my pop tarts. while i scrolled on my instagram i remember that my 19th birthday is in two weeks thursday on the 24 of may an i have to go shopping for a bomb ass outfit to go to the club in and get off the shits with the gang cause thats they way they celebrate birthdays chicago style. Since i needed a outfit i decided to go on stevemadden.com and aldo.com and did a lil shopping online since i didn't find much. I recieved a knock on my door an said "come in" without looking to see who it was. I then felt a dip in my bed and looked to my right to see herb laying next to me " whats wrong?" I asked him seeing that he was lookin a lil nervous or sum "Nun,You okay? You looked embarrassed when mally put us all out there" he asked concerned "yes im ok thankyou, he just takes stuff to far sometimes" i replied. "Oh well can i ask you sum" he asked looking nervous. "Anything"i replied " Can i take you out? Like on a date and show you places in chicago you might not remember" he asked making me blush and reply " Yes Herb i'll go out with you " i chuckled "Yayyy" he said then smiled and pulled me close an gave me wet kisses all over my face except my lips causing me to laugh. Looks like it was the wrong time for him to do that tho cause mally busted in the room looking high as hell recording us causing us to both go under the covers and he screamed "YUP THEY FUCKING" into the video. I snuck my hand out of the covers to get my red beam .40 and aimed the beam at him causing him to scream "OH SHIT MY CUZZIN IS NOT LACKIN YALL SEEING THIS LIVE DONT FUCK WIT LIL ZAI NOW " he screamed into the video and then ran out the room closing the door. "That boy is something else i swear " i said while me and herb laughed ."when you gon be my shorty?" he asked. "when you change yo hoeish ways so only you can predict that, actions speak louder then words" i said."i got you shorty ima start making changez for you" he said making me blush."We'll see" i replied.

Vote&Comment
What Yall Think?!
EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES❤️!