A Hangout Plan

The next day I went to office and yet Stella was indeed wrong. Robert Downey Jr. did call me. He asked when to come and how long it's gonna take and the other official matters.

"See? I told you he wasn't interested in me!" I said to Stella, who was sitting on front of my and her legs was placed on my table. 

"I wonder, how can I be wrong? I'm the love expert." said Stella. one of her finger was on her cheek.

"Dude! You think too much! Probably I won't have the chance to talk to him ever again!" I said with a bit louder than I usually sound. Stella sighed.

"Forget about Chris Evans. Celebrities are bitch." said Stella. I laughed.

"You are saying as if you've dated celebrities?" I said with a Rock Johnson look.

"No! But if I've the position of yours, I would definitely be sleeping with at least 5 of them!" said Stella. I couldn't help but laugh again. 

"That's the difference between you and me" 

"I should go now. The break is over." said Stella with a sigh and she left. I laughed again at her behavior. She was acting like Chris Evans hasn't call her. It was Friday, the best day of the week. After an hour and half later I got a text

"Hey" 

I looked at the number and it was an unknown number. So i decided not to reply it. After a while again my phone beeped.

"Are you there?" 

 Again I ignored it. But after a while there was a call from the same number. And the call was on my office number. So i decided to take it. 

"Hello?" I said politely

"Hey It's me Chris! Why don't you reply?" said from the opposite side

"Oh! Sorry Mr. Evans. I thought someone was bugging me" I said with a embarrassing sigh.

"Looks like a lot of people bug you!" said Chris sarcastically. I laughed.

"By the way, did Robert call you?" said Chris

"Yeah, he did. He was here half and hour ago" I said

"Oh! Do you mind to have some Burger with me tomorrow?" said Chris hopefully. And without realizing what i was saying. I replied

"Yeah. Sure!" 

"Okay then, we can meet tomorrow afternoon? Is that alright?" said Chris. 

"Yeah, alright." I said

"I think I have killed enough time of yours. I should hang up now. See ya! Bye" said Chris

"Not a problem at all. Bye" I said and the i hung up.  Remind you! I don't have the clear idea how a guy ask a girl out.  SO I thought it is a hangout and Chris wants to be my friend. It happens all the time. Guys just ask me t hangout with them as a friend. I thought it won't be any exception.

When I was finished with my work, I went to the elevator when I heard Stella was calling my name. "Sup?" said Stella. I thought for a while what to tell her.

"Hey, Stell, how a guy ask a girl on a date?" I said with a confusion.

" You are such a dumb head, Elle! Don't you know that!" Stella barked at me. I felt taken aback.

"You know. I have barely dated anyone. Everyone seems to have a crush on my friend and ask me to hangout so that they can have some ideas about how to impress them" I said. feeling hurt.

"Oh! Baby! Don't think that! You are beautiful! You just have to put a bit more makeup and try to dress like a girl rather than a tomboy!" said Stella with a sigh

"Ewwwww.....typical girly stuff?" I said with a disgust

"Yeah. It's high time for you to act like a girl rather than a tomboy." said Stella "You are alwsya a 'Bro' type dude. So guys think of you more like a friend." said Stella with a stare

"Am I?" I laughed sarcastically.

"Now tell me why are you asking these things all of a sudden" said Stella. She was looking at me as though she will find you the answer from staring at my eyes. I thought for a second. I thought Stella is my best friend since college. I can share it with her.

"Um...Chris called me." I said in a low voive

"YOU MEAN CHRIS FREAKING EVANS???" Stella screamed.

"Keep your voice low!" I said and looked around make sure no one heard her. Then I told everything to her.

"You don't think it's a date? Do you?" I said hopefully that she will say it wasn't a date. and i was so sure that it wasn't a date.

"You shit head! He asked you out!" screamed Stella.

"What??!!!" I said in a shock.

"Yeah! I told ya! I am a love expert!" said Stella excitedly.

I clapped my hear with out of my arms. 

"This clearly a misunderstanding. I can't date a client! They'll fire me!" I said panic in my voice.

"Chill! If you don't want to see this in that way, then don't. You are not even sure it's a date or not. What if he wants to be a friend with you? You are a 'Bro'!" said Stella hopefully.

"Yeah, you are right. Let's see. If he thinks it's a date. then I am doomed!" I said worringly