Chapter 10

I needed her. She is all I wanted in that moment.there we were in bed with the door locked and our
clothes off. I could not believe this was happening. Her body was very close to mine. Her lips all over me felt like heaven and her noises were so hot. I can smell her sexy body odor I loved it so much. i started nibbling on her ears and started roaming her body with my hands.i knew we could not stay apart for long. She was so close to my princess part. I softly moaned but then *BEEP BEEP* . "Ughhhh nooo" my alarm went off and I was pissed. it was such a good dream I wish it wasn't over. As soon as I wake up I get a call and guess who it is. Yep the one and only Dani. Why did I have that kind of dream about her and what does it mean?.I pick up the phone "hey dani how have u been?" Sounding upset and like she has been crying "I'm fine I just needed to hear your voice rn" idk why but that Made me blush and feel weird "well I'm always here for u" she sniffled and asked if she could come over and I automatically said yes. She came over and we watched movies I didn't want to ask her what was wrong Bc I didn't want to make her more upset so we just sat watched movies and cuddled it was the best feeling in the world.all I want is  for her to feel safe. And that's what I plan to do.
*********
Hi Ik I've been off for a long time just school and other things like I got and still am grounded for 2 months and my mom said I'm only allows wattpad so I might come out with more also I'm having a bit of writers block so if anyone can give me ideas that would be great ❤️❤️❤️❤️