Chapter 9

Sams POV
I woke up feeling a burst of joy knowing that I would be seeing dani today. I really liked being around her she made me feel happy and warm. Emily came over and ran in my room "I saw you too" she said excitedly "what"
"I saw you and Dani kiss under the bleachers" my eyes widened and I had no words to say, " do u like her, r u going to break up with Max" she was asking me all of these questions and I didn't know what to say " Emily I don't know yet" I told her "let's just get thru today".
*******
It's 6th period lunch and Emily and I go to the bleachers "so what are you going to do about Dani?" I look at her " i really don't know I like her" she cut me off "I KNEW IT" she almost screamed "I don't know what to do about max though" "well I think you should-" she got cut off by Dani coming over "hay Emily" she looked at me and smiled "hi Sam" we sat there in silence for a good minute.me and Dani were just starring at each other. I wonder what she is thinking about?. A few more minutes past and the bell rang. "We'll see u guys later" dani said Emily and I stood up "bye" we both said wile Emily nudged my shoulder.
*******
HILO
IK ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I Uploaded a chapter I've been busy with school and other things ☺️. I hope u liked this one