Chapeter 6

The other day was amazing me and dani spent the whole day together. Her mom is really nice and pretty now  I know where she gets it from. Dani is so cute in every way, wait why am I thinking that. It's the next day and something is going on with me and dani but I can't tell what. We are going to hang out again today and go have lunch.
***** "Sammmmm" I hear dani scream out no one is around to hear though, " hay D",dani had a whole picnic set up and we ate. Dani and I where looking at the clouds to see the shapes in the sky "oh right there I see a hat haha" dani said we both laughed and sat up. Me and dani had this moment I didn't know what to do so I winged it but before I could get a word out I felt Dani's soft lips against mine. The kiss lasted for a long time and finally we break it " omg I am so sorry I don't know" before she could finish her sentence I pressed my lips against hers again this one was more passionate I've never felt like this before. "Beep" I hear a car horn go off and jump off of dani "hay baby" I hear max say " im here to pick you up" I say bye to dani and get in maxes car , "how was  lunch with dani" he asked "perfect amazingly perfect"

*******************
Hay people I'm sorry I haven't wrote a chapter in a long time I've been so busy lately. Every time I can I will write one( what do u think is going to happen now that they kissed) find out in chapter seven