Chapter 1

"Sam wake up ur gonna be late for school" Sam's mom shouted from downstairs sam runs down and eats quickly "is max gonna take you to school today" sam's mom asked curiously "yea he is going to be here any minute now" the horn beeped "that's him" Sam said excitedly.
Driving to school with max is always fun he has his music playing and he tells me how his day is so far eventually Sam and max get to school and go to class.Five hours into the school day and Sam is feeling kind of tired who wouldn't it's school. RING finally school is over Sam heard her name from across the schoolyard and looked to see where the noise was coming from it was Emily sam's best friend since first grade she ran over to her and they started talking "are u coming to the middle of the school year party" Emily said happily "I can't I gotta study for my paper I gotta do" in shock Emily looked at Sam and said "ok but max will be there and he wants to see u" confused Sam says " we see each other every day though" Emily looks at her funny and says "he really wants to see u " Sam considered's it and says "ok fine I'll come"
*************
who will Sam meat other then her boyfriend max and her bff Emily at the party

Hay guys sorry for the short chapter I'm still getting use how
to work whatpad I'll try to make them longer.