Chapter 9

I woke up feeling like it was all a dream... I got up and ran downstairs in spandex and a neon green t shirt. I saw Hayes asleep on the couch drooling.. I went into the kitchen and got some cereal. Soon as I got done Skylynn came in wanting some. So I hurry and grabbed her some and ran back upstairs to get ready. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a white and pink floral tank top and put them on. I put on some white converse and went in the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I plugged in my straightener while I did my makeup. I got all my make up done so I grabbed the straightener and curled my hair in loose curls. I pulled the front pieces back and put my white bow in. I checked my phone and saw I had 2 texts.

Mom☀️: On my way I'll be there around 4.

To Mom: ok see ya then

Cameron😃: Hey do you want to go to the park later.

To Cameron: sure text me when you want to go

I went downstairs and as I turned the corner I almost ran right into Hayes.

"Sorry" I said walking around

"No it's fine, hey can we talk" he said softly

"I don't see why not" I followed him to the couch.

"So about what happened I am really sorry. I still want to be friends with you tho"he said trying to make eye contact with me.

"It's fine" I said trying not to show how mad I was

"I know you are mad.... But can we still be friends..?" He said staring at me

"Ya I don't see why not.."

"I'm sorry I probably ruined everything like our old relationship we had growing up until now." He said quietly

"No it wasn't just you.. I didn't have to do anything I did when all that happened" I said looking at him

Before I could say anything else he grabbed my hand and pulled me up and hugged me.. We just stood there in each others arms in silence. Then we heard the front door open and we pushed each other away. Nash walked in and looked over at us.

"Looks like you two made up!" He said with a huge grin on his face

We both looked at each other and smiled. Nash just stood there like he was about to laugh. Not to long after Ashlynn walked in. She smiled and waved at Hayes and I and then turned around and hugged Nash. They both walked away into the guest room.

"Well so are you and Salara dating?"

"Yea..." He said awkwardly which didn't surprise me at all..

Just then my phone beeped.. I looked down and it was from Cameron.

Cameron😃: 5 minutes?

To Cameron: yeah I'll meet you at your house.

"Well I better get going.. Sorry I will talk to you later."

"Ok see ya" he said quietly

He was acting different.. He was a lot more quiet than usual he probably feels weird around me..

I ran upstairs and put perfume on and fixed my hair then ran downstairs and hurried out the door.

///////////////////////////////////

Sorry short update.. I'll do more later

••let me know what you think••

!comment!

❤️thanks❤️

~Lexie~