Chapter 4

I don't even know how I started to like him but when I saw him and Salara together I got really jealous. I love him more than anything! I always have but not like this. Thoughts just ran through my head. I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.. I woke up to my phone beeping. He must have fallen asleep not to long after me. I looked at my phone and saw I had a text from Salara.

Salara❤️:Hey I hope you are ok. I want to talk to you tomorrow

To Salara: Ok I will see you then

I turned back over to go back to sleep and felt Hayes's head in my neck and his arms wrapped around me. I fell asleep not to long after. I felt like this went on forever.

I woke up and noticed it was already 12 and Hayes was still asleep. My stomach hurt and I felt really nauseous. Good thing the guest room had a bathroom connected just in case. I don't want to get Hayes sick. I sat up in the bed and got my blanket and wrapped it around me and checked Instagram on my phone. After like 20 minutes Hayes woke up. He looked at me and got up and laid his head on my shoulder. He could tell something was wrong.

"What wrong babe?"

"I think Nash or Skylynn got me sick.."

He didn't say anything. He got up and left the room. Maybe he left because he didn't want to get sick. Not to long after he came back in with a sprite and tums. He sat back down and pulled out his computer. I put my head on his shoulder with my blanket wrapped around me. I fell asleep again but I got woke up because of my phone again. But this time Hayes was gone. I got on my phone and saw a message from Cameron.

Cameron😃: You still planning on coming over later?

To Cameron: I can't I got sick but I will for sure tomorrow.

Hayes came back in and sat down on the bed.

"Where did you go?"

"I got sick... I had to hurry to the bathroom sorry if I woke you up"

"No..no.. It's fine"

That was the last thing I wanted to happen.... To get him sick... I feel awful now!

"While you were up did you see Nash or Skylynn?"

"Ya Skylynn is watching Doc Mcstuffins and playing dolls. Nash is on the computer."

"O, it's good that they aren't sick anymore."

He didn't answer we just sat there on our phones until I heard his phone go off.

"Who texted you?"

"Oh Salara"

"What did she say"

"Just wondering how everything is.."

"Ok? That's random how did she know you were sick?"

I looked at his phone and saw that they have been texting hearts and stuff all night.. Has this been a joke? I knew getting in a relationship would ruin everything with him! He hasn't even been here a full week and so many things have happened. I got up and left the room and went upstairs to my room. All I wanted to do was just cry. I probably made myself look really stupid! Just then my phone went off.

Hayes🙈: It's not what you think. Please come talk to me!

Should I go talk to him? I mean what else could it mean... Just then I got a huge pain in my stomach.. I ran to the bathroom.. Puke came pouring out even out of my nose! Eww that's disgusting..what am I? Made of puke or something! I didn't want to talk to Hayes I wanted to talk to Cameron. Cameron seems like the only one I can trust right now. I'm going to bed maybe things will get better tomorrow. I want to get feeling better before I do any of that tho.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hope you guys like it!

+comment+

❤️thanks!❤️

~Lexie~