Chapter 24

The next morning I woke up not only feeling like I did the day before but I also started spotting red rashes on my skin that looked like red dots. I could figure out what they were. My stomach wasn't as bad but I felt hot. I could tell I had a fever.

I got my phone to search of what I could have and noticed a message from Cameron.

Cameron😘: Good morning beautiful. How are you feeling today?

To Cameron: better than yesterday but today I have red spots on my skin that itch like crazy.

Wait.... Red spots.... Itchy..... I must have the chickenpox my mom used to get them all the time when she was my age from what she told me.

Cameron😘: what do you think is wrong? Do I need to come back

To Cameron: no I will be fine. I must have chickenpox my mom used to get them all the time and I probably just had the stomach flu yesterday.

Cameron😘: ok let me know if anything else happens. Love you!

To Cameron: ok babe. Love you too!

I just laid there as bored as could be. I was itching so bad that the rashes were getting bigger. I couldn't help but scratch them but it hurt when I did. I got out of bed and went through a box of medicines my mom gave me and found some cream. I put the cream on the rash hoping it would go away. I tried to go to sleep hoping it would stop my self from scratching. I kept dozing off till finally I was out.

-Dream-

I went to go to the airport to see Cameron get off his plane and right when people started coming I saw Nash and him. Except for Cameron was with another girl. She has short blonde hair and the bluest eyes I have ever seen. She was actually really short and.. They where holding hands!!..

I watched him and he glanced over at me and then at the ground and walked right past me.. I kept watching them until they started to kiss..

-end of dream-

I woke up panting and couldn't stop thinking about him. What if he finds another girl he likes better. What if I am not the one he really wants. I grabbed my phone and went straight to our messages to text him.

To Cameron: Hey cam can I ask you something?

I put my phone on my stomach and trying to think positive but nothing was working when finally my phone went off.

Cameron😘: of course! What did you need?

To Cameron: Am I the one you really want?

I watched the phone and instantly saw the typing sign pop up. I watched it as it went on what felt like years. When finally a paragraph showed up.

Cameron😘: is that even a question? Lexie you are the one I have always wanted. You mean so much to me. I never knew what it was like to be in love with someone until I met you. You have changed my life lex. Don't even think like that. I would do anything for you.

When I got that text it felt like so much came off my shoulders. I was so relieved when I got that text. I smiled through all the pain I felt.

To Cameron: I love you so much cam!

I laid back on my pillow and stared at the ceiling.. I felt like I was going to barf and I also felt like I was the happiest person on this planet. I didn't want anything to get in between me and Cameron.... EVER...

___________________________

I hope you guys like this book.. I'm trying to improve on writing... I need you guys to help me figure out how to end the story! I want to just start another story.. I have had some requests to write a dirty fan fic so let me know what you guys think. >>

This chapter isn't that good.. But the story should get better within the next chapters.. I tried to keep this book far from dirty.. But if you guys want me to write a dirty one let me know.

I might do a double update because I am bored and have nothing better to do..

Thank you guys! 😘😘