Chapter 6

I walked over to the couch where he was. He got up and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Lexie, it was all a misunderstanding"

"I know I talked to Salara and she told me what happened. I am sorry for freaking out at you."

"It's ok you didn't know I would have been mad too."

He leaned into kiss me....what do I do I have never kissed anyone before.. His lips finally hit mine. Then Skylynn came running down the stairs. We pulled away hoping she didn't see anything. She walked right past us and grabbed her doll and went right back upstairs. Before anything could happen someone knocked on the door. I went to go answer it and saw this GORGEOUS girl standing there.

"Hey is Nash here?" She asked smiling

"Um ya just a sec he is doing something. Come on in."

"Sorry I'm Ashlynn what's your name?"

"I'm Lexie, are you and Nash.... Dating?" I asked hoping it was a yes

"Yes I have heard a lot about you"

"You have? We should hang out sometime"

"Yeah that would be fun. I heard about you and Hayes."

"Oh you did?"

Before she could say anything Nash came running down the stairs. He was wearing dark blue jeans with a gray t shirt.

"I see you two met! Well we better get going. See you guys later" Nash said leaving

Soon as he shut the door Hayes grabbed my hand and pulled me into the theater room. He put in a movie and played it. He sat down right by me and put a blanket over us. I was laying on him while he played with my hair. He ran it the through his fingers. I love it when people play with my hair. I then turned my head and looked into his amazing blue eyes. It felt like I fell in love all over again. He leaned down and kissed me. My phone beeped.

Mom☀️: I'm on my way home!

"Are we gonna tell her" I asked

"When the right time comes we will."

"Do u want to go to the park?"

"Let's go and take Skylynn"

We got up and went and got Skylynn ready and headed out the door. We both were holding one of Skylynn's hands while she was pulling herself up and jumping. We finally got there and Skylynn ran off and went down the slide over and over. Me and Hayes went and laid down on the grass and talked. Then his phone started ringing. It was his mom. He went over on the other side of the park to talk to her. When he was on his way back he looked like he has been crying. I got up and walked over to him.

"Babe, are you ok?"

"No... my dad got in a car accident and.." He said holding back tears

"And what?!" I sad grabbing his hands

"He.... didn't make it.."

"HAYES! I am so sorry!!!!" I said as I hugged him

He started crying and put his head on mine. I stood there in his arms. I felt so bad. How are they gonna tell Skylynn?
I love Hayes more than anything and it kills me to see him like that. We grabbed Skylynn and started walking home he held my hand and looked down the whole way back. He went straight to his room and laid down on the bed. A few minutes later Nash came walking in trying not to cry. Ashlynn came in behind him. I ran up to Nash and gave him a huge hug. He then went upstairs. Ashlynn started walking up to me.

"I hate to see them like this." I said looking towards the room Hayes was in.

"I know his mom called Nash and he was trying so hard not to cry. I felt awful!" She said looking as if she was going to cry.

"Maybe we could all watch a movie tonight in my theater room to get our minds off things" I said as a tear ran down my face

"Yeah I hope it helps I will come back around 8 if that's ok?"

"Ya that's fine."

"See ya then." She said as she walked out the door.

I pulled out my phone and had a text from my mom.

Mom☀️:I heard about their dad. How is everything going? I am going to have to go help out their mom so I won't be back a few nights if that's ok.

To Mom: Yes that's fine. They aren't happy about it at all but I will figure something out.

I went into where Nash was and got in bed with him. I laid right by him and he put his arm around me and pulled me close. His face was right by mine. He looked straight up at me. His amazing blue eyes made me want to just kiss him.

"Thanks for helping me through this babe. I love you." He whispered in my ear

"Hayes I just want you to know I will be here for you. I love you so much and I hate seeing you and Nash like this."

He closed his eyes and fell asleep. I got up out of the bad and went to go check on Nash. I went upstairs and he was sitting on the couch in my room. He had his head down in his hands. I went and sat down by him and hugged him.

"Nash everything is gonna be ok. I love you!" I whispered

"Thanks Lex, I love you too! I just can't believe he.... He... He.... Is dead..." He said under his breath."

"I know, just know I am always here for you." I said getting up.

I went downstairs and saw Skylynn watching tv. She doesn't need to know yet. I don't want her upset too. Well she needs to know sooner or later but not now. I went into the theater room and got everything ready. I looked at my phone to check the time. It was 7:48. Just then I heard a knock on the door. I ran to the door and saw Ashlynn standing there in comfy shorts and a t shirt. I was in the same.

"How are they doing?" She asked

"Not to great.. Nash is upstairs if you want to go up and talk to him."

She didn't say anything and she went upstairs I went into where Hayes was. I shook him a little. His eyes barely opened.

"Do you want to come in the theater room and watch a movie with Me, Nash, and Ashlynn." I whispered in his ear

"Ya why not.." He said getting out of bed.

We went into the theater room and Ashlynn and Nash were already in there ready to start it. They were all cuddled up on the couch. Hayes went and sat down on the couch. I pressed play and went and sat right by him. He put his arms around me and pulled me closer. I laid down on his chest.

"I love you" he said smiling

"I love you more" I said with a huge grin on my face.

************************************

Hope you guys like it!!

{comment}

🙈thanks🙈

-Lexie-